Class of 2020 - G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) Portal to St Johns | Page 68 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) Portal to St Johns

All of these threads remind me of being a teenager and listening to friends talk about how they were getting back together with an old girlfriend. And you just knew it was a bad idea. But they weren’t listening.

What’s weird is Kadary won an NIT title with Seton Hall in 3 yrs and helped SU make the sweet 16 in his one year at SU off the bench. Talented kid but made a bad choice in where he transferred to.
I don't know about that. I think under Shaheen H. it kind of lit a fire under his a@@. You noticed his game improved considerably and he got his butt into shape.

Brent Axe seems to think we have a chance here?

Can't imagine we would [and I'm about as big of a Kadary fan as you will find on the board].

We just brought in a pass-first PG. We don't need two net-new guys like that.

And I'm not comparing Carlos / Kadary, because they are physically dissimilar, but they ARE similar in the sense that neither is a great shooter. Wouldn't make sense.

And also, we have some guys who have some positional versatility, such as Westry / JJ / Cuffe, who might be able to "spell" the point, in various lineups. So the cupboard isn't bare behind Carlos at lead guard.

Also, word on the street is that Kadary is looking for big money, which we'd be unlikely to seek to pay.

Would have loved Kadary on a reunion tour, if things had worked out differently. But with Carlos in the fold, I don't think there's a fit anymore.

I don't think we have enough $$$ to fill the bag nor the interest on the players part. I think we would all be ecstatic if it happened but I've yet to see anything that would allow me to even consider it as a possibility. Kudos to Red if he were to pull it off.

Can't imagine we would [and I'm about as big of a Kadary fan as you will find on the board].

We just brought in a pass-first PG. We don't need two net-new guys like that.

And I'm not comparing Carlos / Kadary, because they are physically dissimilar, but they ARE similar in the sense that neither is a great shooter. Wouldn't make sense.

And also, we have some guys who have some positional versatility, such as Westry / JJ / Cuffe, who might be able to "spell" the point, in various lineups. So the cupboard isn't bare behind Carlos at lead guard.

Also, word on the street is that Kadary is looking for big money, which we'd be unlikely to seek to pay.

Would have loved Kadary on a reunion tour, if things had worked out differently. But with Carlos in the fold, I don't think there's a fit anymore.

Gave you a like, but respectfully disagree. He would immediately be our best player, easily, imo.

You can't take talent off the board if you can get it. You get it and then figure it out.

I'm not denying Kadary because of Carlos, in any circumstance. We're talking a potential all american and POY short list guy.

Gave you a like, but respectfully disagree. He would immediately be our best player, easily, imo.

You can't take talent off the board if you can get it. You get it and then figure it out.

I'm not denying Kadary because of Carlos, in any circumstance. We're talking a potential all american and POY short list guy.

I love Kadary. I think he'd be great.

I'm just saying that you don't bring in two guys like Kadary and Carlos, because they can't play together, they both need the ball to maximize their impact, and they are both pedestrian shooters.

If we could land Kadary [big "if" in my opinion], then I'd be all for it. But my assumption is that Red won't even kick the tires given the price tag, and instead look to allocate the money to fill other roster needs [i.e., versatile wing, back up center] since we've already brought in a pass-first PG.

But that expectation aside, it would be entertaining as hell to bring Kadary back where he belongs! Still disappointed given the circumstances of his departure.

Led us to a sweet 16 while Leffew was averaging 4 ppg in the NEC?

Was Red his lead recruiter?

I love Kadary. I think he'd be great.

I'm just saying that you don't bring in two guys like Kadary and Carlos, because they can't play together, they both need the ball to maximize their impact, and they are both pedestrian shooters.

If we could land Kadary [big "if" in my opinion], then I'd be all for it. But my assumption is that Red won't even kick the tires given the price tag, and instead look to allocate the money to fill other roster needs [i.e., versatile wing, back up center] since we've already brought in a pass-first PG.

But that expectation aside, it would be entertaining as hell to bring Kadary back where he belongs! Still disappointed given the circumstances of his departure.
Carlos was brought in as a backup the only thing that changed was the starter leaving us at the altar he didn’t magically improve in the last couple days since Leffew went to UGA.

All of these threads remind me of being a teenager and listening to friends talk about how they were getting back together with an old girlfriend. And you just knew it was a bad idea. But they weren’t listening.
and the person who got dumped holds all the cards.

" sorry but i need to see a bit more grovel honey "

90 Day Fiance Wtf GIF by TLC Europe

Axe must have absolutely nothing to write about if he's going down this route.
I want to like his shows or podcast stuff but I just cant. He seems like a nice guy but everything he does seems so forced. He makes big deals seem like not big deals and things that dont matter seem like the end of the world all while speaking to his audience like their a bunch of nitwits.