Class of 2020 - G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) Portal to St Johns | Page 74 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) Portal to St Johns

I don't want to raise anyone's expectation's but we have talked to Kadary.
Too Late:

silo.gif

Could we do the McCord playbook - go to some whales with a specific proposition for a specific player...

In this case it would make sense - while it does nothing to interfere with future recruits all the same

Nearly impossible to envision this coming to fruition -- but, cool.
It's just business. We have everything except a proven top point guard to make a deep run in the NCAAT. Kadary is a top proven point guard looking for a team that needs his talent to lead them deep into the NCAAT. Nothing else matters. He would though get the largest ovation in dome history if he returns along with a season of record breaking crowds. There is a huge amount of love for Kadary in the Orange fan base.

I'd be worried if we hadn't at least asked him. I don't expect it to happen but if there was a kid to pay its Kadary when your team could really benefit from a top flight PG. Let me know if we need run another fund raiser.

I'd be worried if we hadn't at least asked him. I don't expect it to happen but if there was a kid to pay its Kadary when your team could really benefit from a top flight PG. Let me know if we need run another fund raiser.

Agreed.

And I'll just add [for perspective] that the coaching staff reaching out doesn't necessarily mean that there is reciprocal interest, that we have the NIL funds to meet the request, that he won't have more preferable options, etc. Until we hear otherwise, I wouldn't get hopes up.

Agreed.

And I'll just add [for perspective] that the coaching staff reaching out doesn't necessarily mean that there is reciprocal interest, that we have the NIL funds to meet the request, that he won't have more preferable options, etc. Until we hear otherwise, I wouldn't get hopes up.
Yes. I tried to say exactly that. I just reported that we have reached out.

Better be a 5 or 6 figure fund raiser I don't have that kind of scratch.

Girls(ish) have used that line on me for years. I don't want to raise your expectations, but I'll talk to you. Mostly because I want my phone to stop ringing.

Hopefully this time the movie will have a happy ending.