Class of 2020 - G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) Portal to St Johns | Page 99 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) Portal to St Johns

I’d never heard of him before. Is he reliable?
I don't think he is unreliable but I'd be surprised if he has any direct knowledge. If it was a smaller school I'd say 100% but here it's no different than reading it on a message board, to me. I do know that he hates Syracuse. Lol

I wouldn’t put too stock into the social media stuff that’s how kids communicate. They’re just sliding in the dms athletically lol. That’s why some of the new cuse kids follow him, that’s why the brand new st John’s kid followed him. It’s obviously not “good” but it doesn’t mean anything worse than what we know already.

Yea Why the hell do people think we need to get him on campus . The guy spent a year here. He knows what Autry is about too. What're we going to do show him the dome and the Melo Center ahaha.

Those 3 calls were nothing more than here's the NIL $'s, here's the current state of the roster and where you fit in.
Considering it’s a completely new roster, new coaches and new seat backs, and actual coeds on campus… I’d say a visit matters a LOT.

I haven't seen any new real predictions, crystal balls, or any chatter at all except the same old "it's happening soon" thing from the same tired old St Johns homers and boards. They were wrong yesterday though and are still wrong so far today.

I don't see how Kadary is in any rush. He can sit back and watch other teams sweat waiting for that next highest offer.

Considering it’s a completely new roster, new coaches and new seat backs, and actual coeds on campus… I’d say a visit matters a LOT.
I can't tell if you're joking. I hope the Seat Backs at the dome are what's putting him over the edge haha.

You think he's having sit downs with teammates when he goes on these visits. Most of the teams on his list the other guys coming in are almost all from the portal it's not like they're even there on campusor have been there before. Deivon Smith who'd he be sharing a back court with at St Johns you think they got together in NYC and hashed it all out. Smith just committed yesterday from Utah.

And with the coaches. Those guys spent a year in the trenches through a pretty crappy year on campus. I doubt he needs a sit down with Autry to figure him out. Of course Autry wants to sell him on the New post Boeheim program but I highly doubt Kadary thinks he needs to be in CNY for that.

Students have already started leaving campus and most will be gone today and tomorrow. I assume that includes athletes. Graduation is this weekend.

The point guard for Syracuse is still pretty much open. With all the other pieces in place, it seems like a huge opportunity.

Students have already started leaving campus and most will be gone today and tomorrow. I assume that includes athletes. Graduation is this weekend.
Actually just watched Q's insta post of him saying goodbye to the dome. :(

Yea Why the hell do people think we need to get him on campus . The guy spent a year here. He knows what Autry is about too. What're we going to do show him the dome and the Melo Center ahaha.

Those 3 calls were nothing more than here's the NIL $'s, here's the current state of the roster and where you fit in.

Simple -- because it is an indicator of interest.

It also gives the coaching staff the ability to interact DIRECTLY with the player and his family / handlers.

Sure, he spent a year here. During COVID, when the campus was locked down and the student experience was different, when the program was being run by a completely different head coach.

The question you SHOULD be asking is: why the hell do people think we DIDN'T need to get him on campus?

I know Jaden a little bit. Interesting dude.

If he knew anything about anything and had any insider info, it would be from St. John’s - that’s his alma mater.

However, I would not say it’s done just because of him tweeting that. I don’t have a great feeling either - but nothing to do with Jaden’s take.

I haven't seen any new real predictions, crystal balls, or any chatter at all except the same old "it's happening soon" thing from the same tired old St Johns homers and boards. They were wrong yesterday though and are still wrong so far today.

I don't see how Kadary is in any rush. He can sit back and watch other teams sweat waiting for that next highest offer.

Saying there’s a chance.

If he goes somewhere else those fans will be happy to have him. If he comes back to the Cuse, the fans will go crazy for him.

85% of posts in this thread are useless. Good job guys.

Sam Elliott Hello GIF by GritTV