Class of 2017 - G Kyle Schreiner (NY) Verbal to Robert Morris | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 G Kyle Schreiner (NY) Verbal to Robert Morris

money3189 is this the kid you really like?
I do like him but Im not sure how quick his feet are. That might be a concern but he destroys people in front of him. Strong kid who finishes blocks. Not sure what the new staff thinks about him.

This kid looks like a throwback lineman, like he doesn't even need a helmet or hasn't used one in the past.

Lots of perspectives in life are relative to a person's experiences...while we may not define "high" his way, he does and that's cool. He is playing ball, looks like a good kid and will get a degree in the process...a good outcome...good luck and moving on...Go Cuse...

Well what high level of football did you play?

I now realize the kid didnt even have a cuse offer, correct? I was too harsh. Playing any level of college sports is special. I got a little crooked when he compared the RM education to that of Cuse. Just thought he had better offers. Btw, i played D2 college baseball at Eckerd college in Fla and was also recruited to play football at Holy Cross among other schools. Being 5'10", 140# in high school (listed at 170# in the program ;)); i opted for baseball;)