Class of 2019 - G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
ESPN doesn't have him in their ESPN 100. 24Seven has him at 144; a drop of 100 spots.

ESPN doesn't have him in their ESPN 100. 24Seven has him at 144; a drop of 100 spots.
Change 2 4 7 to their personal rankings not composite and hes still 44.

Does the ESPN list include foreign players? I didn't see any on there.

"I’m going to graduate in December so I’m going to go to college in the middle of my high school season.”

“I think I’m going to be ready to move up to 2018 and I think it will be a good thing to go early,” said Guerrier. “Some schools want me to play now, but I think I’ll redshirt when I get there.”

"I’m going to graduate in December so I’m going to go to college in the middle of my high school season.”

“I think I’m going to be ready to move up to 2018 and I think it will be a good thing to go early,” said Guerrier. “Some schools want me to play now, but I think I’ll redshirt when I get there.”

Hopefully that redshirt is with cuse...man that would be awesome just to have him there a little early to learn the system and play with our guys without using up a year for nothing and then be ready to rock the following year when we would expect to have him anyways.

We have an extra scholarship that is just collecting dust.

This is exactly what the talk has been, which the Cuse coaches have clearly heard and know about. So if Autry is still recruiting him, that means we’re fine having him enroll in January (2019). It’ll be interesting. Hami Diallo did that at UK and he ended up redshirting that first semester.

This is exactly what the talk has been, which the Cuse coaches have clearly heard and know about. So if Autry is still recruiting him, that means we’re fine having him enroll in January (2019). It’ll be interesting. Hami Diallo did that at UK but he ended up redshirting that semester.

Quincy would do the same.. enroll for the spring semester and redshirt.

This is exactly what the talk has been, which the Cuse coaches have clearly heard and know about. So if Autry is still recruiting him, that means we’re fine having him enroll in January (2019). It’ll be interesting. Hami Diallo did that at UK and he ended up redshirting that first semester.
Wait, would he be eligible to play?

Status
Not open for further replies.