Class of 2025 - G/SF Alex Constanza (FL) Offered | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 G/SF Alex Constanza (FL) Offered

If this goes our way does that help us with the other South Florida kid from the 2025 class? A Sadiq, Womack, Constanza, Anthony, Abaev class seems like a potential for top 3-5 in the country. There’s probably competing playing time somewhere I’m not considering that would make this not realistic.

That's too many guys who play the same position, IMO.

It would probably be a bad sign if we don’t get an announcement of a commitment in the next few days. Fingers crossed.
It would be a great sign if we got an announcement in a few days or months. Don’t discount the family influence now or long range.

Last edited:
If he were to commit in the early signing period or sooner, would it help with Kiyan or would Kiyan see it as not being the featured scorer? I guess time will tell. Getting both would be seem on paper to be a great haul. Maybe nearly as good as JBs labeled best recruiting class ever (sarcasm)

If he were to commit in the early signing period or sooner, would it help with Kiyan or would Kiyan see it as not being the featured scorer? I guess time will tell. Getting both would be seem on paper to be a great haul. Maybe nearly as good as JBs labeled best recruiting class ever (sarcasm)
I don't believe his decision will have any effect on what Anthony does or doesn't do. And I believe both will wear Orange

The news of reclassification at the time of Alex's visit to SU is not a coincidence. Most likely we received a quiet commitment this weekend. A quiet commitment that I assume was okay to share between certain people which would include Kiyan and family. Hopefully, that quiet commitment can soon be revealed and will soon lead to Kiyan committing too, right after his upcoming visit. Things are shaping up nicely for next year, and I'm feeling good about this year based on the Syracuse.com article on Westry from 2 days ago. Go SU!

The news of reclassification at the time of Alex's visit to SU is not a coincidence. Most likely we received a quiet commitment this weekend. A quiet commitment that I assume was okay to share between certain people which would include Kiyan and family. Hopefully, that quiet commitment can soon be revealed and will soon lead to Kiyan committing too, right after his upcoming visit. Things are shaping up nicely for next year, and I'm feeling good about this year based on the Syracuse.com article on Westry from 2 days ago. Go SU!
That’s how I’m seeing it too, let’s hope it plays out that way! Go Orange in my Coach Autry voice!

Sounds good to me

The silent verbal has returned!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom