Class of 2026 - G/SF Alex Constanza (FL) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2026 G/SF Alex Constanza (FL) Offered

TBH, I'm not sure if Kiyan and Alex are friends. I can ask Alex's dad. Interestingly, though, Alex's dad told me today that he's known Aaron Womack and his family for years and was pumped that he committed to 'Cuse. As far as positions, I look at Kiyan as a SG, Alex as a guard/small forward (his dad has said he can play point guard, off guard and SF on the wing), and Sadiq as more of a power forward...I did say to Alex's dad that a 'Cuse 2025 class of Alex, Sadiq, Kiyan and Aaron would be special :)
We appreciate your hard work sir.

If Van Nostrand gets involved in his recruitment, there’s going to be a bidding war, the likes of which you’ve never seen!

He agreed, although to be clear, that doesn't mean Alex is coming to 'Cuse. :)
Understood, and just having fun. Appreciate all hour hard work, knowledge, ans insights Mostly the time you put into keeping us junkies “fixed” up, as time is a finite commodity, my friend.

Understood, and just having fun. Appreciate all hour hard work, knowledge, ans insights Mostly the time you put into keeping us junkies “fixed” up, as time is a finite commodity, my friend.
Haha, of course my brother. And don't get me wrong: Alex is excited to be visiting Syracuse this weekend, and his dad loves the program. His dad says Aaron is a tremendous player and highly underrated :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom