Class of 2024 - G/SF Tyler Betsey (CT) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 G/SF Tyler Betsey (CT) Offered

From Windsor CT going to St Thomas More next season.

Dual edge sword, problem with offering too many recruits is that they have a limited number of scholarships available. If the coaches have a priority list and recruits lower on the list have to wait until the higher priority recruits decide where they want to go. The other edge is that it shows that the coaches are open to several recruits but it is difficult to keep everyone (each recruit) interested.

Nothing against this guy at all, but we have a guy who’s a top 10 player in the class of 2024 and Syracuse is his dream school, yet we won’t offer. I really don’t understand.

Dual edge sword, problem with offering too many recruits is that they have a limited number of scholarships available. If the coaches have a priority list and recruits lower on the list have to wait until the higher priority recruits decide where they want to go. The other edge is that it shows that the coaches are open to several recruits but it is difficult to keep everyone (each recruit) interested.
If I go fishing and have 10 fishing poles. And it’s legal. I’m gonna use 10 fishing poles

Nothing against this guy at all, but we have a guy who’s a top 10 player in the class of 2024 and Syracuse is his dream school, yet we won’t offer. I really don’t understand.
Who are you referring to?

Whenever we offer dream school guys, they go elsewhere.

Whenever we offer dream school guys, they go elsewhere.
But you still have to take the chance. He’s an unbelievable talent and would be an amazing addiction to a future Syracuse team

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom