Class of 2014 - GA RB Myles Autry Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 GA RB Myles Autry Offered

Orangejet

Suds Peddlar
Cuse just offered 4-Star RB Myles Autry from Norcross, GA. Autry has numerous major offers and should #44 be unretired and offered to this kid?

Cuse just offered 4-Star RB Myles Autry from Norcross, GA. Autry has numerous major offers and should #44 be unretired and offered to this kid?

I know the fizz just posted that, but I am almost positive that SU was involved a long time ago and not involved now. I could be wrong though.

Honestly have not heard this kids name since the mid-season time fr

The old staff offered him a year and a half ago.

Not sure if the fizz is just looking at a list of uncommitted guys we've offered at one point in time or another and claiming we just offered him, which is odd (why would you write an article if that's your basis), or if they have some sort of in with the new staff and the new staff is aggressively pursuing him as a new development.

I know the fizz just posted that, but I am almost positive that SU was involved a long time ago and not involved now. I could be wrong though.

Honestly have not heard this kids name since the mid-season time fr

you are correct sir!

Either way we need another RB for this class, 1 RB in two years isnt going to cut it.

This is an excellent reminder why I don't ever go to Orange Fizz.

The old staff offered him a year and a half ago.

Not sure if the fizz is just looking at a list of uncommitted guys we've offered at one point in time or another and claiming we just offered him, which is odd (why would you write an article if that's your basis), or if they have some sort of in with the new staff and the new staff is aggressively pursuing him as a new development.

If they are pursuing him (which I am pretty sure they aren't) they are wasting their time.

HAHAHA the Fizz is such a joke. This kid said at the Army bowl who his top 4 was and we were never in this. Ever since they pissed off Ishaq's dad they've been useless.

HAHAHA the Fizz is such a joke. This kid said at the Army bowl who his top 4 was and we were never in this. Ever since they pissed off Ishaq's dad they've been useless.

Um they were useless before then ... just sayin :)

Um they were useless before then ... just sayin :)
occasionally they would have a few good articles though. I can give a little credit when it's due.

occasionally they would have a few good articles though. I can give a little credit when it's due.

Yes but is 1 per year really something you can call "occasionally"?

Is he even playing yet? He was Injured earlier in the year and didn't see him play in their playoff game I watched over thanksgiving.

If we absolutely needed another RB in this class I would recruit
RB Henry Bussey, 5-9 180, Sr.; Hialeah - honorable mention all-state class 8A

I loved his film. Teammate of Edouard.

This is an excellent reminder why I don't ever go to Orange Fizz.
Yup. Stopped checking that page a long time ago. Frankly they made up or over sold most of their stories from a small nugget of unconfirmed info from what I could tell, and interview articles were full of short lifeless quotes followed by several sentences of unquoted material. Tabloid Recruiting.

Yup. Stopped checking that page a long time ago. Frankly they made up or over sold most of their stories from a small nugget of unconfirmed info from what I could tell, and interview articles were full of short lifeless quotes followed by several sentences of unquoted material. Tabloid Recruiting.

What baffles me is how little research they did ... with minimal poking around you will find out that Autry had a pretty big knee injury which impacted his senior season. He was banged up a majority of the year to boot ... and you can find that out doing some simple googling ... these guys are tools.

Offered, yes, but with the understanding of what that number means and its expectations and responsibilities that come with it, especially when it first comes back on the field. And what a moment that will be.

Ishaq should be pissed at his Dad for listening to him as his brand is doing so well at Notre Dame, isn't it.....Orange Fizz is what it is, I for one hope they can be right about something.

Offered, yes, but with the understanding of what that number means and its expectations and responsibilities that come with it, especially when it first comes back on the field. And what a moment that will be.
44 should not be offered to any freshman unless it's one of the top 3 RBs in the country.

44 should not be offered to any freshman unless it's one of the top 3 RBs in the country.
I agree he should be a top RB but not limited to the top three, IMO. When was the last time we got a highly rated RB here? I think it was Conrad, but can't remember the last time we got a highly touted RB at Syracuse. With our history, and recent history at that, at getting RB's drafted, I am surprised we can't land a top 10-to 20 RB here. Would be nice to see a talented and highly rated back come here and even more special to see one dawn the number 44 once again. I do think we have a special class coming in none the less, and if we continue to build off of that, we are going to be a force in the ACC. Just can't see us competing yet against FSU and Clemson as we clearly aren't at that level quite yet.

I agree he should be a top RB but not limited to the top three, IMO. When was the last time we got a highly rated RB here? I think it was Conrad, but can't remember the last time we got a highly touted RB at Syracuse. With our history, and recent history at that, at getting RB's drafted, I am surprised we can't land a top 10-to 20 RB here. Would be nice to see a talented and highly rated back come here and even more special to see one dawn the number 44 once again. I do think we have a special class coming in none the less, and if we continue to build off of that, we are going to be a force in the ACC. Just can't see us competing yet against FSU and Clemson as we clearly aren't at that level quite yet.

collier and I believe he was Rated around 10-11 on TOS

I was wrong.....sorry he was 12th

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom