Ga Tech Game Thread... | Syracusefan.com

Ga Tech Game Thread...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Matt Park ‏@MattPark1
Our view at @GTMBK 's renovated McCamish Pavilion. We're @TKClassicRock at 5:30. @tom_hart & Len Elmore on ESPNU.

B6x4fJiCIAAtZfX.jpg

BTW they say that the Georgia Tech arena was renovated. Is that the same place they played in for the last 30 years? It looks so different than it used to. I believe they had one of those arena's where the seats behind the basket were up off the floor. That can't be the same place, is it?

BTW they say that the Georgia Tech arena was renovated. Is that the same place they played in for the last 30 years? It looks so different than it used to. I believe they had one of those arena's where the seats behind the basket were up off the floor. That can't be the same place, is it?
Its the same location on campus as the old one, but new. They opened last year I believe.
LGO!! !!!

I was thinking the same thing, I am pretty sure its a new arena.

anybody think it's unfair to have to play 2 straight road games to start Conference play ?

LGO

Hopefully theres some better weather down in Techland... jesusss took me nearly a half hour to get off of 481S to fayetteville from 690 today

with 2 home games against below average teams after this theres a very good chance we start off 4-0 in acc if we win tonite.

the quote the great Mariano Duncan

We play today
We win today

DAT
SIT

anybody think it's unfair to have to play 2 straight road games to start Conference play ?
I havnt looked at the schedules, are we the only team that starts this way?

I'm sure other teams will play back to back road games during the ACC conference schedule

My prediction for tonight is that for the first time since last year, we see our boys come out and handle business.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom