Ga Tech Game Thread... | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Ga Tech Game Thread...

I think Cooney is like 3 for his last 7 from the line. That's still better than Chris.

Shoot me now.

This reminds me of the game that shall remain nameless that ended last year's season. Maybe we'll win this one by two!

I do not think I have ever witnessed an SU game this poorly played on both sides. Both teams deserve a loss..

Why is the football team on during basketball season?

We really are a bad team. It's not really an opinion at this point. If we don't win this debacle, we should just...I'll stop now.

Does Cooney ever make a good decision in transition? EVER?!

Those aren't lucky 3s. They were wide open.

And cooney on a fast break is not his strength. When he does go up with it it seems like a lot of the time it's out of control and with one hand. We've had a few poor breaks tonight.

jekelish said:
Every time Buss shoots a three...this is all I can think of... YouTube Video

I think of Costanza in the locker room being called a chucker. Haha

Just not a very good team this year. It happens. No matter how many people in this forum try to convince us that we are, it's just not true. If we play even close to this our last 10 games we might go 0-10. And that's win or lose today.

iommi said:
This four point deficit feels like 14

It's like 14 because it takes 10 minutes to score 4 points.

Cooney has no clue on the break and what the hell was Patterson doing on defense on that last three. He was hugging the guy 30 feet from the basket on the wing and gave up a wide open three. Pathetic.

Our offense in the half court is so stagnent. There is no action going on away from the ball. Rak has to get his butt on the low block and get the ball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom