Ga Tech Gameday... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Ga Tech Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense is a big concern for me. It’s not even 1.25 weeks into the year but I see clear problems.
What stinks is I thought we looked better but just a few mistakes have a big impact.

I stand by my assertion that offense wins in college football and you just can't rely on defense. Good teams are going to score at this level. You have to have enough scoring ability to overcome that.

I think we do.

Who the hell is the coach wearing a pink shirt on the sideline? Is he going with our original school colors of green and pink?
Noticed that on several teams. I assume it’s so players can find him on the sideline to get a signal or whatever.

That 2nd and long pass for the first down. Ball hit turf. That's why GT went fast. Should have challenged that. Could have been difference between a long FG attempt and a TD

First drives are usually scripted. Now teams make adjustments

My daughter, who is 15 and knows very minimal about football just asked me if these were GT announcers

Oh here we go with ACC refs only spotting penalties on Syracuse like almost every game. Miss the obvious false start on their 3rd and 11 conversion last series though.

And if that's a hold you can call a hold on almost any play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alan.Oversl

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom