Ga Tech Gameday... | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

Ga Tech Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ga tech lined up offside on that last spike the ball play before the fg attempt, but this production by the ACC network is so pathetic it was hard to see.

So, a missed FG and two blocked kicks - and we have the lead? I'll take it.

GT's coach appears to be a meathead - terrible clock and TO management.

And McCord looks like he's gonna break all school records - if he stays healthy.

LFGO!

Just made it home and finally could get the game on. Did I hear it right that we have been blocked twice? Pretty wild to be up considering that has happened. Love to see us up at half!

FINISH IT OUT CUSE!!!

So... granted the defense has looked a little shaky.

We thought the keys of the game would be Haynes vs our run defense and McCord vs the GT pass defense.

Haynes is averaging 1.6 yards per carry and has 13 yards on 8 rushing attempts.

McCord has 286 yards passing and 3 TDs.

I realize it's only a game and a half, but I like Jeff Nixon as our OC. He clearly seems the best since Sean Lewis, and maybe even Kevin Rogers. Great play calls. Very unpredictable. Uses all our weapons. Really NFL style. He's killing it.

Great first half. Keep offense the same and gotta find a way to pressure the GT QB and put a ghost on the guy.

Just made it home and finally could get the game on. Did I hear it right that we have been blocked twice? Pretty wild to be up considering that has happened. Love to see us up at half!

FINISH IT OUT CUSE!!!
Yep, they blocked a FG and a punt.

It's not great.

Otherwise we've played pretty well overall.

Don’t love that I’m typing this right now but I think Duce needs to be benched. I feel like we need to get someone else the opportunity.
He’s in for a reason, that might just be a really weak position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alan.Oversl

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors