Ga Tech Gameday... | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

Ga Tech Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got a kick off.

another strong drive. its going to be a challenge for their D to stand up as we get into the fourth quarter today. They have been on the field a long time and a ton of plays already.

hopefully we can keep it up until they break.

cmon d one more stop!

First bad pass I’ve seen all day; I’ll take it

Can’t be too upset, Kyle’s been perfect today. But man that would’ve been nice.
The split second of indecision Def affected his throw there. Too bad.

I’m happy with everything if we don’t count special teams
Run blocking is leaving a lot to be desired but it’s good enough for this early in the year when passing was clearly the focus

The split second of indecision Def affected his throw there. Too bad.
Definitely. looked like he thought Pena was going to turn a different direction than he did, threw off the check down for sure.

Disappointing only getting the field goal but still great to extend to a 2 score game. McCord and LQA seemed like more of a miscommunication than purely just an overthrow.

A positive is how much time we used and that we kept grinding down that GT defense. May pay dividends in the next quarter.

I don't see a chat room. Hmm. Would definitely prefer one. Any mods want to open one?

I deleted the chat because too many people said that they wouldn't use it. If there's enough who will use the chat even if just a few, I'll bring it back.

Personally I think game threads are stupid and they hurt site because the stupidity being posted eventually ends up being indexed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alan.Oversl

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom