Ga Tech Predictions... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Ga Tech Predictions...

i predict that if we get spanked people around here will be apoplectic

glad Alvarado is out because he would single-handedly demolish our backcourt on the defensive end. Think it’ll be low scoring and closer than recent games. Feels like an 8 or 9 point loss.

GT 68
SU 62

At least we keep it close!

I mean, they are 4-2 with wins against NC State and Nebraska. And lost to Georgia and Arkansas by a combined 5 points. This resume is light years better than ours.
And they have the leading scorer in the ACC in Devoe, who’s also shooting 55% from the floor and 58% from 3.

Jimmy Lee 67
Jimmy Carter 65

Y'all know Georgia Tech is horrible again this year right? And their starting PG Alvarado is out.

The ATL 55
The SYR 62
Guess I underestimated how horrible GT is...

Gotta love that the prediction thread has become a place to take shots at the team, even after a win. Guess there aren't enough other threads available for proper bitching and moaning.

That’s what I like, give our guys 0 credit, nice
Wow, touchy. I’m one of the few who said we’d win. Obviously we played great. And obviously GA Tech is horrible. They aren’t mutually exclusive when you beat a conference opponent by 34.

It has become readily apparent to me that many take these thread as "predictions" way too seriously. They were never meant to be that.

And all of you who have ever picked SU to lose in these threads (I never have):
made the list.gif

;)

It has become readily apparent to me that many take these thread as "predictions" way too seriously. They were never meant to be that.

And all of you who have ever picked SU to lose in these threads (I never have):
View attachment 173884

;)
I always thought it was a tradition to predict a win in any SU prediction thread, while doing something clever with it if possible. Even the ridiculous was welcome, such as predicting a 34-point road win when the team was struggling.

I always thought it was a tradition to predict a win in any SU prediction thread, while doing something clever with it if possible. Even the ridiculous was welcome, such as predicting a 34-point road win when the team was struggling.
Exactly.

Well, not THAT ridiculous. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom