Gadsden snap counts | Syracusefan.com

Gadsden snap counts

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
Does anyone have this?

It *seems* he’s off the field quite a bit for a star player and when he is we telegraph a run. Stanford did a pretty good job of doubling him and being physical which is why he was basically a non-factor, but we absolutely needed to find a way to get him more chances.

Someone has said he might be injured. I don’t buy that. If he is, you don’t play him on special teams (why do we do that again?).

I dont think they doubled he much at all.

He kept trying to do the dainty double move stuff they just stuffed him at the line and he rarely even got off the LOS.
I watched #11 start on the edge and then drop off and shade him several times. I guess it wasn’t true “double coverage” but they knew where he was and rightfully so.

This is one thing that has annoyed me with Nixon. He is a day 2 NFL draft pick. Why is he not on the field every damn snap. When you sub him out for Villari and freakin Mang it’s an obvious tell it’s a run. I like Nixon but at some point you’re trying to be too multiple it’s college football give your stars the damn rock.

Does anyone have this?

It *seems* he’s off the field quite a bit for a star player and when he is we telegraph a run. Stanford did a pretty good job of doubling him and being physical which is why he was basically a non-factor, but we absolutely needed to find a way to get him more chances.

Someone has said he might be injured. I don’t buy that. If he is, you don’t play him on special teams (why do we do that again?).
I won't criticize the coaches if they think they have better options. 2022 was good, he has 6td and almost 1000 yards. But he isn't dominant. Good numbers for a tight end but he's not a tight end

I won't criticize the coaches if they think they have better options. 2022 was good, he has 6td and almost 1000 yards. But he isn't dominant. Good numbers for a tight end but he's not a tight end
Such as?

The main thing about TEs is that the mostly get lost in coverage or they have to man up to get open. OG doesnt get lost people teams key him and as last night showed he has trouble beating man because he cant get off physical LBs.

The main thing about TEs is that the mostly get lost in coverage or they have to man up to get open. OG doesnt get lost people teams key him and as last night showed he has trouble beating man because he cant get off physical LBs.
And he can't get off physical lbs because he's a wr not a te

thinking Allen is a day 2 draft pick is still a long shot.

What may save him is he can catch. But he is not an elite runner nor does he have top end speed.
I agree Allen isn’t getting drafted, but i believe he was referring to OG, which i agree, he isn’t on the field enough, and should be a day 2 pick.

Was there any info given about Zeed being out? Injury? Discipline? I can’t find anything

Does anyone have this?

He played 48 of 62 snaps. Personally I don’t know what was going on with him. He seemed slow and there was a lack of effort at times. Maybe he had a slight owie? No idea.

He played 48 of 62 snaps. Personally I don’t know what was going on with him. He seemed slow and there was a lack of effort at times. Maybe he had a slight owie? No idea.
More than I expected. He’s by no means the reason we lost but just seemed odd he wasn’t more involved. Biggest play of the game outside of the 4th and 9 was that lick 6 when his back up was running to outer space.

More than I expected. He’s by no means the reason we lost but just seemed odd he wasn’t more involved. Biggest play of the game outside of the 4th and 9 was that lick 6 when his back up was running to outer space.
And he was wide open had he turned around.

Does anyone have this?

He was off the field in a two TE set when Meeks scored a TD. Obviously it doesn’t always telegraph a run when he’s out.

Does anyone have this?

Fran was upset with him after the penalty. Actually, there were two penalty's.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom