Gait bringing in #1 Class? | Syracusefan.com

Gait bringing in #1 Class?

jr4750

All American
Gross mentioned it in his Director Cup video on suathletics. I haven't seen the rankings anywhere. I've seen the class on laxpower... Anyone see where they ranked the women's recruitment?

I would watch SU in the Final again and hope they can win a title. Other than that, my first time watching the sport will be my last until there is some serious rule changes. Watching the sport was one of those experiences where you go - what?? ... really???

Gross mentioned it in his Director Cup video on suathletics. I haven't seen the rankings anywhere. I've seen the class on laxpower... Anyone see where they ranked the women's recruitment?
He has 4 H.S. All Americans coming in. Add to that his daughter who would have been an All American if she wasn't injures. I think Duke also has 5 coming in.

One thing to remember about the game: They are wearing ZERO padding and no helmets. That may explain things a bit. However, the women's game, like the men's game, has to do something about stalling.

Gait has his girls playing a very free-flowing offensive game, from what I have seen. If more teams played like his, the game would be dynamite to watch. Had SU had a money player at the X, it would have been a different game. SU probably would have won by 5 goals. NW is good, but I think our women were faster, better all around players. NW tired out our defense, and that was the difference. The only ones who stopped our gals from scoring were themselves. We had point blank shots late that we whiffed, probably because we had to rush them.

Gait will have these gals on top within the next two years. A women's trophy will be in Manley.

Gait has his girls playing a very free-flowing offensive game, from what I have seen. If more teams played like his, the game would be dynamite to watch. Had SU had a money player at the X, it would have been a different game. SU probably would have won by 5 goals. NW is good, but I think our women were faster, better all around players. NW tired out our defense, and that was the difference. The only ones who stopped our gals from scoring were themselves. We had point blank shots late that we whiffed, probably because we had to rush them.

Gait will have these gals on top within the next two years. A women's trophy will be in Manley.
Kempney has been dynamite at the x all year. But, she had trouble with the NW player.
They only loose 3 players who were starters, two on defense. If the players coming in are as good as advertised, they'll win it all next year.

I believe they are getting a top player from Irondequoit High School as well.

Great get. Prolific scorer as a junior. That would make the 4th junior commit for Gait. Now, I hope she can bring along her classmate Marissa Romeo. She is CBA's top scorer.
Drat! SU's former coach got her at Harvard.