Gait Lacrosse | Syracusefan.com

Gait Lacrosse

AngryOtto

All Conference
As I watch the games both men and women I notice most players even on other teams use gear from Gait Lacrosse. It got me wondering.
I have read that Gary Gait wants a stand alone Lacrosse facility at the school. Does anyone think that Gait Lacrosse would donate to make that happen?
With the presence of Gait Lacrosse do people think that will help the programs going forward in the NIL landscape?

Wondered that too. Curious what SU pays/gets for the gear they get from Gait, or how that impacts the Nike contract.

As I watch the games both men and women I notice most players even on other teams use gear from Gait Lacrosse. It got me wondering.
I have read that Gary Gait wants a stand alone Lacrosse facility at the school. Does anyone think that Gait Lacrosse would donate to make that happen?
With the presence of Gait Lacrosse do people think that will help the programs going forward in the NIL landscape?
My understanding is that the University approved the lax building but said the FB facility needed to be built first. Not sure if that means it will happen or not.

My understanding is that the University approved the lax building but said the FB facility needed to be built first. Not sure if that means it will happen or not.
Like it or not, football does drive the bus.

I could be wrong - but I think it's - feel free to raise the $$$ and we'll build it.

I could be wrong - but I think it's - feel free to raise the $$$ and we'll build it.
That’s why I was wondering if the Gait corporation would provide the money.

A standalone lax practice facility yes, playing field no. School wants games in the Dome and so does Gait. Main issue is that the season starts so early now it conflicts with mens and womens bball.

If they’re going to play lax in the Dome for the foreseeable future, I wish they would invest in field turf with lacrosse field lines instead of playing on turf with the football lines.

If they’re going to play lax in the Dome for the foreseeable future, I wish they would invest in field turf with lacrosse field lines instead of playing on turf with the football lines.

Turf is permanently installed.

They can't roll up the Football field and replace it with a LAX field between games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom