Game 11 Depth Chart / Game Notes | Ga Tech | Syracusefan.com

Game 11 Depth Chart / Game Notes | Ga Tech

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
DepthGT.png

Emily Leiker:

Syracuse’s Week 12 depth chart for its final regular season road trip to Georgia Tech. Joe Cruz now the No. 2 at 3(!) places on the offensive line. Took Joe More’s spot as No. 2 RG. More is still No. 2 LG.

Didn't Cruz play LG and Bleich RG vs BC regardless of the lineup notes.

I guess I haven't paid much attention to our depth charts. But of the 45 people listed, only 7 (4 O, 3 D) will have exhausted their eligibility after this season. I'm unsure if any of the 6 could be covid super seniors next year.

I know that doesn't mean as much these days given the transfer portal and the early NFL entrees, but still found it interesting.

Can it really work two weeks in a row?
I don't think so. Part of our success can be chalked up to surprise, part to Pitt not having much to play for and part is due to our execution. The first two go out the window when facing a better Ga Tech squad on their turf. Beck is going to have to bake in some wrinkles this week to keep their D honest.

I guess I haven't paid much attention to our depth charts. But of the 45 people listed, only 7 (4 O, 3 D) will have exhausted their eligibility after this season. I'm unsure if any of the 6 could be covid super seniors next year.

I know that doesn't mean as much these days given the transfer portal and the early NFL entrees, but still found it interesting.
I think Okechukwu would possibly be the only one with any chance at eligibility left. He was actually a 2018 kid.

2018 played 1 game - RS
2019 played 0 games - medical RS
2020 played 0 games - medical but COVID
2021 played 12 games
2022 played 13 games
2023 played all season

If he wanted it, he may be able to get a 7th year as a medical redshirt in 2019 which seems likely it should be granted.

Last edited:
I think Okechukwu would possibly be the only one with any chance at eligibility left. He was actually a 2018 kid.

2018 played 1 game - RS
2020 played 0 games - COVID
2021 played 12 games
2022 played 13 games
2023 played all season

If he wanted it, he may be able to get a 7th year as a medical redshirt in 2019 which seems likely it should be granted.

Lots of people stay in school for 7 years.

They're called "Doctors".

And he is the only won who actually STARTED his college career at Cuse.

Think Joe More has played in only 4 games this year and could also qualify for a medical redshirt if he wanted to.

2018 played 1 game - RS
2020 played 0 games - medical but COVID
2021 played 12 games
2022 played 13 games
2023 played all season

And he is the only won who actually STARTED his college career at Cuse.

Think Joe More has played in only 4 games this year and could also qualify for a medical redshirt if he wanted to.

More redshirted in 2018 at Richmond.

Emily Leiker:

Syracuse’s Week 12 depth chart for its final regular season road trip to Georgia Tech. Joe Cruz now the No. 2 at 3(!) places on the offensive line. Took Joe More’s spot as No. 2 RG. More is still No. 2 LG.
He's the football version of the sixth man

What has happened to Jeremiah Wilson? I thought he was one of our best defenders and now he’s not even on the 2 deep. Is he hurt?

Also, there is no way that offense is going to work 2 weeks in a row. I wonder if Shrader is going to be able to throw?

What has happened to Jeremiah Wilson? I thought he was one of our best defenders and now he’s not even on the 2 deep. Is he hurt?

Also, there is no way that offense is going to work 2 weeks in a row. I wonder if Shrader is going to be able to throw?
Wilson moved to safety and I’ll be surprised if Shrader throws much more all season.

Wilson moved to safety and I’ll be surprised if Shrader throws much more all season.
So he’s behind you know who ? What did he do to get in the dog house? He’ll be gone.

So he’s behind you know who ? What did he do to get in the dog house? He’ll be gone.

I think he'll definitely be gone.

And I think "he moved to safety" was Dinospeak.

But I've been wrong before, probably more often than right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom