Game 19: Syracuse vs Miami: TV/Radio info [Raycom / 8:00] | Syracusefan.com

Game 19: Syracuse vs Miami: TV/Radio info [Raycom / 8:00]

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs Miami
Thursday, January 24, 2019 | 8:00 p.m.

TV: Raycom (WSTM Ch 3 in Syracuse)

Raycom Affiliate List: ACC On Raycom Sports Network: Miami at Syracuse - Atlantic Coast Conference | Official Athletics Site

You can also watch online through Watch ESPN or by using the Watch ESPN app for tablets and mobile devices (subject to blackout).

Miami vs. Syracuse (M Basketball)

You can also listen to the game on the Syracuse IMG Network and its flagship station, TK99 (99.5 FM) in Syracuse, or WAER (88.3 FM). Live audio of the game will be streamed on Cuse.com.

Dxr6SKhV4AEJIpR.jpg

It should be noted that the information listed in the Post Standard is wrong. They state that the game is available on the NBC Sports app, but it’s not. They must have assumed that because the Syracuse station carrying the game happens to be an NBC affiliate, it’s an NBC game. The game is available on WatchESPN as stated correctly above.

No TV in the Rochester or Buffalo areas. That blows.

Might need to watch this one with Roku. Hopefully it doesnt reset to the pregame every TV time out like the last time I had to go this route. I think thru fixed it at halftime but it was a pain in the but to go out and come back in every commercial

The on-line guide says channel 394 in Rochester, but it requires an extra fee, despite our Spectrum contract covering stations up to and above 1000. I guess it will be WatchESPN tonight.

No TV here in Connecticut on the game for the first time in decades. Usually can get it on ESPN3 but nothing tonight.

Terrible coverage by the ACC.

Just another reason why I despise the ACC.

No game for me using Spectrum Albany and having ESPN+ (blacked out)

Able to stream it just fine in Atlanta using the ESPN app on my AppleTV. Was a fun game to watch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom