Game 2 | Syracusefan.com

Game 2

Knicks411

Living Legend
Yeah you gotta figure this one is going 6 or 7. San Antonio has to win 2 of 3 at home, which they are fully capable of doing. I can't see them winning 6 and 7 in Miami.

That block on Splitter was incredible.

Missed the whole thing. I was watching the Tony Awards show. I'd love to know what scheduling genius at ABC/NBA scheduled game 2 of NBA championship series at the same time as the Tony Awards. For gosh sakes, game 1 was three days ago.. and the teams did not have to travel for game 2. The Tony Awards show is the best awards show on TV. I hardly ever watch TV, but a sports championship series and the Tony Awards are among the few things I watch. I suspect I am not the only one who enjoys both sports and the theatre.

Missed the whole thing. I was watching the Tony Awards show. I'd love to know what scheduling genius at ABC/NBA scheduled game 2 of NBA championship series at the same time as the Tony Awards. For gosh sakes, game 1 was three days ago.. and the teams did not have to travel for game 2. The Tony Awards show is the best awards show on TV. I hardly ever watch TV, but a sports championship series and the Tony Awards are among the few things I watch. I suspect I am not the only one who enjoys both sports and the theatre.

They've used this schedule ever since ABC took over 10 or so yrs. ago. I don't blame them since Sunday night is a much better ratings night than Friday or Saturday. We'll see what the numbers are but I'd venture that the Finals beat the awards show by a 2:1 margin.

Yeah you gotta figure this one is going 6 or 7. San Antonio has to win 2 of 3 at home, which they are fully capable of doing. I can't see them winning 6 and 7 in Miami.

That block on Splitter was incredible.
I'll be shocked if it goes 7. I 'm sticking with my Miami in 5 call.

I'll be shocked if it goes 7. I 'm sticking with my Miami in 5 call.

wow, going for the repeat of last year's finals?

i can't see Miami sweeping 3 in San Antonio

I can see the Heat in 3 straight blowouts . . . they are that good.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

I can see the Heat in 3 straight blowouts . . . they are that good.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

Ha, wanna bet that San Antonio keeps 2 of the games within double figures?

dont think 3 straight blowouts is gonna happen. well not for miami anyway

Hmm. Gary Neal's a restricted free agent I think.

He's adding some dollars to his next contract.

look the heat are good- but year 1 an experienced mavs team beats them.. yr 2 they get finals newbies and the young okc squad and get a ring- now its a grizzled veteran squad with the guru pop.. san antonio could take this in 5... stern wont let that happen but if parker is ok.. lookout

spurs big 3 combined for only 25 points...and they still won by 36.

lebron is doing his best impression of his 2011 finals performance.

You know it's not that I hate lebron, as a Knicks fan maybe it's jealousy and a little bit of disrespect he didn't want to come to ny, but man I just can't root for him, and I think the spurs , as great as they are are, as Boring as hell but I hope they win so bad because I hate the let's get together and gang up on the league mentality

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

And the disrespect melo gets from the refs, compares to other so called superstars bugs me so I can't help but dislike the other players who tens to het those calls,.at least I'll always have 2003

you know i admire lebron taking accountability but his teammates are not doing that great of a job- kudos to him for taking the blame but he is up against a really good spurs team firing on all cylinders..

you know i admire lebron taking accountability but his teammates are not doing that great of a job- kudos to him for taking the blame but he is up against a really good spurs team firing on all cylinders..
So hard to dislike someone like him, but cant say I dont anyway lol

Outside the respective "big 3" players on each team, the Spurs support guys are younger and/or better than Miami's.

i don't get why people think the Spurs are boring

I think it's just a legacy thing coupled with Duncan and Pop not being big media folks coupled with San Antonio being a small market.

The brand of basketball is awesome. The ball movement is just beautiful.

I don't know if they'll win this series, I can see the Heat roaring back, but the way the Spurs play basketball is great.

I think it's just a legacy thing coupled with Duncan and Pop not being big media folks coupled with San Antonio being a small market.

The brand of basketball is awesome. The ball movement is just beautiful.

I don't know if they'll win this series, I can see the Heat roaring back, but the way the Spurs play basketball is great.

They've also adapted. For a while they were pretty boring, but they were also playing a particularly effective style for that time in the NBA.

i don't get why people think the Spurs are boring

Yeah maybe its just their jerseys/logo. That grey black and white doesn't really invoke excitement. Also their style is old school by many standards. They are a throwback which is nice. I like San Antonio when Ginobli isn't being Gifloppi... he is a great guy off the court but I can't stand him for his diving south american striker mentality when he drives to the bucket. He would be getting a lot of yellows on the pitch.

As for how good the spurs are - the end of their bench could arguably get minutes for other playoff squads ( Bonner,Blair etc).

That game was massive for the Spurs imo. I feel like I've seen the road team celebrate their 1-1 split before effectively losing the series at home in Game3 ~11,000 times (honestly I'm still stunned that Dallas managed to win a couple years ago). Actually looking forward to an NBA game tomorrow for the first time this year. Hopefully Parker is ok.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom