Game 23: Syracuse vs FSU: TV/Radio info [Raycom / 8:00] | Syracusefan.com

Game 23: Syracuse vs FSU: TV/Radio info [Raycom / 8:00]

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs Florida State
Tuesday, February 5, 2019 | 8:00 p.m.

TV: Raycom (WSTQ Ch 6 in Syracuse)

Full Affiliate List: ACC on Raycom Sports Network: Florida State at Syracuse - Atlantic Coast Conference | Official Athletics Site

You can also watch online through Watch ESPN or by using the Watch ESPN app for tablets and mobile devices (subject to blackout).

#25 Florida State vs. Syracuse (M Basketball)

You can also listen to the game on the Syracuse IMG Network and its flagship station, TK99 (99.5 FM) in Syracuse, or WAER (88.3 FM). Live audio of the game will be streamed on Cuse.com.

DyqkNSUU8AIqk-C.jpg

Another streamer...
Works fine for me but won’t grab any casual viewers looking for something to watch.

With the advent of the upcoming network I suspect that we’ll see a few more 7:00 & 9:00 tipoffs so that’s they can air weekday doubleheaders.

This is 3 of the last 5 games not on local TV in Rochester. Right in the middle of conference season. Crazy. Ill be there Tuesday and when Im not i have no problem streaming but a lot of people wont watch because of this. Hopefully the network fixes all of this.

This is 3 of the last 5 games not on local TV in Rochester. Right in the middle of conference season. Crazy. Ill be there Tuesday and when Im not i have no problem streaming but a lot of people wont watch because of this. Hopefully the network fixes all of this.
Can only hope this gets fixed.

Every New Jersey alum is blacked out.
Thousands of fans with no TV outlet to see the game.
This happens a number of times a season ... and obviously SU doesn't care at all.
In 2019 it's unbelievable.

Can only hope this gets fixed.

Every New Jersey alum is blacked out.
Thousands of fans with no TV outlet to see the game.
This happens a number of times a season ... and obviously SU doesn't care at all.
In 2019 it's unbelievable.
Its on wlny

FiOS has a bunch of overflow ESPN channels where I find these games if not one of the local sports nets. I gather that's not unique to them.

Its on wlny
WLNY is not carried on some NJ cable systems including mine.
Supposedly its Long Island location is outside NJ area so not subject to the "must carry" rule.
Another reason to cut the cord.

WLNY is not carried on some NJ cable systems including mine.
Supposedly its Long Island location is outside NJ area so not subject to the "must carry" rule.
Another reason to cut the cord.
What do you have?

This crap is getting old.

I won’t be home until 9 tonight - normally it wouldn’t be a problem because I could just DVR it. Now I have to miss the entire first half until I can get home and stream it.

Defeats the purpose of paying a bloated cable/DVR bill every month.

Who is responsible for this?

I won’t be home until 9 tonight - normally it wouldn’t be a problem because I could just DVR it. Now I have to miss the entire first half until I can get home and stream it.

WHAM TV in Rochester, who usually carries the Raycom games on 13.2 / Spectrum 16, but chose to show The Flash and Roswell tonight instead.

How do I check if this game will be on the espn app or if it will be blacked out in Syracuse? I have YouTube TV and the watch espn app but I just want to make sure it won’t be blacked out and that I will have a way to watch it.

That sucks man. I moved to Rochester about 8 years ago and was immediately stunned by the lack of local TV Cuse coverage. And it has only seemed to get worse. I guess it goes hand in hand with the general apathy this city has toward Syracuse sports. Instead of marketing New York City I think the university would have been wise to look west.

SU basketball coverage has become atrocious. Thankfully I can stream, but it’s blackout city for a lot of people. It’s not good for the fans or the program.

It's crazy. Buffalo has been the same way. I guess it might as well stream tonight since the state of the union will be taking over many stations at this exact time

WHAM TV in Rochester, who usually carries the Raycom games on 13.2 / Spectrum 16, but chose to show The Flash and Roswell tonight instead.
I’m curious how it was decided that these stations (WHAM in Rochester and WNLO in Buffalo, for examples) are the ones who carry these Syracuse-ACC Network games and therefore get to choose whether to actually broadcast them or not?

And who decided to put these games on at 8 PM? which is likely the cause of this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom