Game 3 Depth Chart / Notes for Ga Tech | Syracusefan.com

Game 3 Depth Chart / Notes for Ga Tech

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

DepthGATech.png

Amen this is a very strong unit and none are seniors with 2 more freshman commits from the 2021 class , I see FR. Leon Lowery is listed as a LB also at 6'4 225 I think he may go back to DE with a lot of the D line graduating this year , would love to see him pack on 20 / 25 lbs. of muscle and be a freaky edge rusher.

Amen this is a very strong unit and none are seniors with 2 more freshman commits from the 2021 class , I see FR. Leon Lowery is listed as a LB also at 6'4 225 I think he may go back to DE with a lot of the D line graduating this year , would love to see him pack on 20 / 25 lbs. of muscle and be a freaky edge rusher.

D-Line will be a problem next year. Need some big boys up front to neutralize the other teams O-Line

Not to worried about d line next year. First do not know which seniors are coming back. We have some you D line talent and a number of guys coming in 2021.

I hope so as well, but do you think they will? Black & Bear are 5th year guys. And the way Bear's Dad talks, it seems like this may be it for him. I could see Jonathan back, but would welcome all 3!

May well depend on how this year pans out and what NFL draft grades look like. Presume free years can be used for grad transfer as well? If this year goes to hell and Bear and Black don't get the recognition from scouts have to wonder if they transfer to a factory school to show out and jump up in the draft.

Hope most/all of them come back for their free year
hard to ask guys like black and bear to come back for a 6th year of college. I don't think anyone at any school would want to do that since college football is such a grind.

hard to ask guys like black and bear to come back for a 6th year of college. I don't think anyone at any school would want to do that since college football is such a grind.
Getting your Masters is always a good thing, or at least a good portion of the way there is a good thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom