Game 4 Uniforms | Holy Cross | Syracusefan.com

Game 4 Uniforms | Holy Cross

Cintas really isn't getting their money's worth with their sponsorship this season. ;)

Sometimes you just have to cut your losses and sell that stock instead of hoping for the comeback.

1727377782143.gif

Love the traditional orange uniforms, but could we please get rid of the block S on the helmet for at least one game.

I’d also love to see the jerseys remove the word ORANGE. It looks ridiculous

I know a lot of people don’t like it, but I love WOW uniforms. People say it looks like Miami but there’s 134 college teams so everybody looks like somebody. (Except Illinois Who just flat stole our look). Would love to see that once this year.

Love the traditional orange uniforms, but could we please get rid of the block S on the helmet for at least one game.

I’d also love to see the jerseys remove the word ORANGE. It looks ridiculous
Last year I checked out the helmets of the 134 FBS programs and found that there were 6 teams who had plain helmets. They were Army, Boston College, Navy, Notre Dame, Ohio State, and Penn State. Ohio State eventually fills up their helmets with stickers that have mosquitos on them (why mosquitos?) so they don't really count. So, there are 5 schools with nude helmets (don't let the kids watch them). Looks like a trend, and if we don't remove the block S immediately, we'll be left in the dust and no one will play us. Soon there will come a day where a close up photo of the aftermath of a play shows players on the turf with just blank helmets showing and the fans trying to ID them; won't that be fun. And then there will be the TV program featuring the game of the week, with two teams of the same color having their blank helmets pictured on the show side by side; imagine that. And if SU runs out of helmets, all we need to do is call Illinois and ask if we could borrow some of theirs until we restock. Yep - incognito helmets, their time has come.

Orangedontrhyme

I know a lot of people don’t like it, but I love WOW uniforms. People say it looks like Miami but there’s 134 college teams so everybody looks like somebody. (Except Illinois Who just flat stole our look). Would love to see that once this year.
Illinois can keep the Grob era unis. To me they were always an abomination

Last year I checked out the helmets of the 134 FBS programs and found that there were 6 teams who had plain helmets. They were Army, Boston College, Navy, Notre Dame, Ohio State, and Penn State. Ohio State eventually fills up their helmets with stickers that have mosquitos on them (why mosquitos?) so they don't really count. So, there are 5 schools with nude helmets (don't let the kids watch them). Looks like a trend, and if we don't remove the block S immediately, we'll be left in the dust and no one will play us. Soon there will come a day where a close up photo of the aftermath of a play shows players on the turf with just blank helmets showing and the fans trying to ID them; won't that be fun. And then there will be the TV program featuring the game of the week, with two teams of the same color having their blank helmets pictured on the show side by side; imagine that. And if SU runs out of helmets, all we need to do is call Illinois and ask if we could borrow some of theirs until we restock. Yep - incognito helmets, their time has come.

Orangedontrhyme
I think that the stickers on the Ohio State helmets are supposed to be buckeye leaves.

81M5gGtC7KL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Rutgers aka The Birthplace of Malaria, fittingly puts mosquito stickers on their player helmets when they make good plays.

They unfortunately don't make good plays.

I would like to see something special 1 for military appreciation day.
I'm good with OBO for all other home games.

The team wore O-B-O last week and lost, therefore, I conclude it is a bad luck combination. Come to think of it, we've lost a LOT of games with that combo.

I’d be fine wearing orange-white-orange for all games unless the other team made us wear the blue jerseys. Always wear white kind of like the Dallas Cowboys. Love the OWO combo!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom