Game 5 Uniforms | UNLV | Syracusefan.com

Game 5 Uniforms | UNLV

Fran not messing around with clown shows. Business trip, dress for the job you want not the job you have
interview GIF

All kidding aside, anywhere we can buy that quarterzip that Fran was wearing. Was going around the Manny's site and couldn't find it. Looked incredible
I don't think this is the same one but it is outstanding too

That’s nice for the golf. I’d love a golf hoodie w Syracuse logo on it from one of the high quality golf apparel guys

I think Fran almost had a creamsicle get up. Just fire on fire look. He also sports the all white Jordan 5s I think. Guy gets it

$200!! The world has gone mad. What would it cost with sleeves?!!

Last edited:
$200!! The world has gone mad. What would it cost with sleeves?!!
Peter Millar. Pretty much the going rate. key is to win a golf tournament at your course, get pro shop credits and buy it for very little. My wife calls this my wardrobe strategy

Peter Millar. Pretty much the going rate. key is to win a golf tournament at your course, get pro shop credits and buy it for very little. My wife calls this my wardrobe strategy
haha yup. I own lots of PM based on my golf addiction. But man stuff is so expensive

haha yup. I own lots of PM based on my golf addiction. But man stuff is so expensive
I have a wholesale Peter Millar account since I Own the pro shop at my club. Let me know if you need anything. Will hook it up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom