Game 7 Uniforms for Clemson | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Game 7 Uniforms for Clemson

if you want it to work the first time you need to get a buy in from someone to get the sections coordinated. provide the shirts etc.. maybe SU goes and talks to the schools like PSU that are pulling it off and find out what they are doing behind the scenes. is it all grass roots , do they promote to the market do they email STH. It also helps to have more STH and less empty or 1 off seats to help find people and let them know whats going on.

For sure. I think the problem with "promotion" is obviously $$$ when it comes to the shirts. For Syracuse, I can't think of one fan who doesn't own an orange shirt (or white or blue for that occasion).

Getting it to the public is difficult. The best promotion is through social media. It's quick and efficient to get a quick message across. The other side is that if you go to strictly e-mail, you miss out on a bunch of people (I think only STH receive emails?). I know I don't receive them, and if I didn't know it was a blue out per se, I'd be wearing orange.

At the end of the day, Syracuse fans should wear orange and only orange every game for the rest of eternity.

Sweet, these need to be our permanent home uniforms already. Don’t get much better than this.

Iowa managed to stripe the stadium last week vs Penn State without a problem or too much notice and that's two colors. I have no idea why this is so difficult for some of the fine people of Central New York.

That was truly an amazing scene! And those fans were rockin the place like nobody's business.

Another clear example..

We just got a Be Loud Be Proud email. mentions mobile tickets, and dome requirements,,

Went out to STH I expect.. no mention of Orange out.. 20K of people who could be reminded or prodded to wear orange..

I also noticed at the bottom they are looking for Food concession help at $15 an hr.. might want to bump that up a bit if more help is needed.

I also noticed at the bottom they are looking for Food concession help at $15 an hr.. might want to bump that up a bit if more help is needed.

Closer to Boston, but the going rate is a bit higher around here.

20211014_205219.jpg

Another clear example..

We just got a Be Loud Be Proud email. mentions mobile tickets, and dome requirements,,

Went out to STH I expect.. no mention of Orange out.. 20K of people who could be reminded or prodded to wear orange..

Got another email after that one that did mention Orange Out.

Here’s a hint

every game should be an orange out for fans

why I’m gods name we have to “plan” an orange out for the SYRACUSE ORANGE is absolutely beyond me

get it together folks and act like a true P5 fan base

Here’s a hint

every game should be an orange out for fans

why I’m gods name we have to “plan” an orange out for the SYRACUSE ORANGE is absolutely beyond me

get it together folks and act like a true P5 fan base

Do other P5 fan bases have fist fights at tailgates over who the starting QB should be?

Things are just different here. :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom