Game Ball to BMK | Syracusefan.com

Game Ball to BMK

Our #^@(* guards/CJ cost me money with all their missed free throws. It honestly makes one at least entertain the thought of point shaving. In a game that was much about FT shooting, it was Baye who stepped up while others stunk it up. What is going to happen against a team playing less pathetically?

One thing that you can usually count on from BMK (if nothing else) is attitude and hustle play. Thankfully it resulted in a positive impact on the stat sheet on a night where Rak took a holiday. Thank You Baye for allowing us to SURVIVE AND ADVANCE!

One thing that you can usually count on from BMK (if nothing else) is attitude and hustle play. Thankfully it resulted in a positive impact on the stat sheet on a night where Rak took a holiday. Thank You Baye for allowing us to SURVIVE AND ADVANCE!

Why would you think Rak took a holiday? He got yanked out within seconds of doing anything at all.

Why would you think Rak took a holiday? He got yanked out within seconds of doing anything at all.
Exactly - he did nothing in the time that he was on the floor other than a nice block on that clown from Cal who was making a living under the basket. I'm not crazy about JB's penchant for making knee-jerk substitutions after a blown assignment, but this stage in the season and their careers, these guys should have no excuses for bad mental mistakes. JB subs him out and we at least get some offensive production which we badly needed.

7-10 from the FT line on a night our two guards sucked it from the line (again). Huge block and a dunk in the last 2 minutes. We don't win without his plays. Way to go BMK!!!!
ABSOLUTELY

7-10 from the FT line on a night our two guards sucked it from the line (again). Huge block and a dunk in the last 2 minutes. We don't win without his plays. Way to go BMK!!!!
Once BMK made that dunk, I knew we had this game in hand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom