Game Day At SMU Next Week | Syracusefan.com

Game Day At SMU Next Week

Capacity 7000.

Serious question, I know Basketball Gameday is supposedly picking places each week like football does but I'm not buying it. They continue to pick poor matchups that looked much better before the season started. Idc if they were just at cameron recently, they picked kentucky florida(who has been awful this year, 12-10) over countless high ranked games this week (lou-virg, duke-ND which were both top ten games, or even baylor west virginia a top 20 matchup). I know the duke game turned out to be a dud but that was unknown before.

Next week their are 3 games between ranked opponents and even though we are bias, Syracuse-Duke is a much better matchup then SMU- UConn(12-9).

I bet you the following week is Gonzaga saint marys, or more likely UCLA-Arizona which are already late games which are scheduled.

The football gameday wouldnt hesitate going to the same conference if they were the better matchups and there is even less weeks of football gameday. I just think this is a sham, rant over

College game day for SMU-UConn? Really? It's on Valentine's Day, I guess those schools need some love, at least UConn.

Isn't SMU under NCAA investigation?

they go from Florida to SMU?

what the hell? those are 2 really really bad teams.

they can't even pretend like they are trying. they have nova-grown, nd-duke, and ville-uva this week and picked UK vs a top 200 or so team this week.

SMU?! UCONN?! are they doing a NIT final 4 preview?

Who cares? Why is this an issue? It's not like they aren't televising those other games. And if you want them staying at the same venues every time, be careful what you ask for. 75% of the broadcasts would be from Cameron.

Who cares? Why is this an issue? It's not like they aren't televising those other games. And if you want them staying at the same venues every time, be careful what you ask for. 75% of the broadcasts would be from Cameron.
It's just weird. They should flex Gameday. At least try... SMU/UConn?... Really? Who cares about that?

they go from Florida to SMU?

what the hell? those are 2 really really bad teams.

they can't even pretend like they are trying. they have nova-grown, nd-duke, and ville-uva this week and picked UK vs a top 200 or so team this week.

SMU?! UCONN?! are they doing a NIT final 4 preview?
Maybe they are trying to stay warm?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom