Game Feb 15th FSU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Game Feb 15th FSU

He's 71 and has had enough NBA level talent to have done more than that in his career. Maybe this is his year to finally break through, who knows.
He's at a football school where very few ppl care about bball. He's not coach k or jb or Roy but he's a very solid coach.

We are 4-3 against them since we joined the ACC...Last year was a disaster though.
Right, but its FSU. We should always beat FSU. Just the way he constructs his teams is our kryptonite.

He's at a football school where very few ppl care about bball. He's not coach k or jb or Roy but he's a very solid coach.

You're making my point, the edge goes to JB on gameday, which is what I originally stated. That is worth considering when predicting the games outcome. Are you related to Leonard?

You're making my point, the edge goes to JB on gameday, which is what I originally stated. That is worth considering when predicting the games outcome. Are you related to Leonard?
If your argument is jb is a better coach than Hamilton then no something Sherlock. All I said was he was a good coach that takes too much grief.

If your argument is jb is a better coach than Hamilton then no something Sherlock. All I said was he was a good coach that takes too much grief.

Interesting. When opponents are confident their coach has the advantage against Leonard, he deserves some grief.

Interesting. When opponents are confident their coach has the advantage against Leonard, he deserves some grief.
We have a coaching advantage. They have the talent advantage and home court advantage. One of these days Hamilton will break through.

Anybody watch the duke game tonight and catch anything special about how they won?

I dunno. Small ball? Threes? Oh, what am I thinking! It was the refs.

jesus I was sarcastic one time and y’all tried to boot my ass lol. So let’s get the same refs.Pay them whatever we are paying for buddy’s ship. And wear some alt uni that’s navy with Orange writing. You think that will be close enough to duke to collect a dub?

Up? Do you live in the Gulf? Sounds soggy.
You from Gainesville/Ocala area?

more south than that. Gainesville is like hour 45. I’m closer to Tampa

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom