Game in San Diego | Syracusefan.com

Game in San Diego

sacuse

Walk On
Well I am getting ready to reenter the civilized world. I have about week left on deployment. Well I can't make any football games this year. (making up for time away the last 6 months with fam) I am planning on going to the bball game in San Diego. It is only a five hour drive from pheonix so that is easy. Is there anyone or any orange events going/going on? Sorry if this was covered before but thought I'd ask.

Good luck getting tickets to the game in San Diego.

I was thinking that certain military units around the area will get tickets. My Commander has already broke the news that there is 100% chance that our unit wont be recieving tickets lol (Kinda far away). If a way to buy tickets pops up, I will be there

Good luck, hope you find some tickets. On that note, is it going to be really difficult to get tickets to this game? I would love an excuse to fly out to San Diego for the weekend.

Good luck, hope you find some tickets. On that note, is it going to be really difficult to get tickets to this game? I would love an excuse to fly out to San Diego for the weekend.

I'm pretty sure that unless your military, and stationed in the San Diego area, you arent going to the game. Isnt that pretty much how the UNC-MSU game was?

I'm pretty sure that unless your military, and stationed in the San Diego area, you arent going to the game. Isnt that pretty much how the UNC-MSU game was?
so can you get me tickets there buddy?

Ah, that's a bummer. Would be a great experience to see this game but glad some of our military get to enjoy a game.

Now that there are so many of these games I wonder how many tix will be available. The Florida-GTown game in Jax you can get tix to but have to pay $1000 a seat. Still I figured the public would get shut out entirely.

To the OP...PM me your email address. Im working on 2 for my better half and myself since our 25th Anniv. is coming up. A nice trip from Syracuse to San Deigo in the Fall will put me in there. ;)

It's been 6 years since I retired but Im working the few connections I have to score some tickets. Calling in favors to those Genral Officers who I "grew up" in the Army with (all the way back to their 2LT days).

Im retired Army so it's going to be a tough ticket for me. Ill need one of them to call in a favor to the Navy side for me but they know I bleed Orange so they will give me a good effort (I think).

CuseTroop, send me yours as well if you think you really want to go and ill see what I can do. I know you said you asked your CO but I think that it is going to take more then a Company Commander to score these.

To the OP...PM me your email address. Im working on 2 for my better half and myself since our 25th Anniv. is coming up. A nice trip from Syracuse to San Deigo in the Fall will put me in there. ;)

It's been 6 years since I retired but Im working the few connections I have to score some tickets. Calling in favors to those Genral Officers who I "grew up" in the Army with (all the way back to their 2LT days).

Im retired Army so it's going to be a tough ticket for me. Ill need one of them to call in a favor to the Navy side for me but they know I bleed Orange so they will give me a good effort (I think).

CuseTroop, send me yours as well if you think you really want to go and ill see what I can do. I know you said you asked your CO but I think that it is going to take more then a Company Commander to score these.
You guys might want to try and call the SU basketball offices directly as well. No question tickets are going to be really hard to find, but you never know. It is worth a try.

Hey, thanks! Ill run it by "household 6" tonight, Ill shoot you a PM tho. Yea, my CO wouldnt have any pull in this lol, it was more of a joke when I asked him to get on the phone.

I live out near san diego and was hoping to go but tickets are so rare that I am just going to head east and catch a few games.

You guys might want to try and call the SU basketball offices directly as well. No question tickets are going to be really hard to find, but you never know. It is worth a try.
Tomcat has a good idea. SU might have access to a few "active duty servicemen" tickets. Worth a try calling. You have nothing to lose. The game is in part supposed to be about servicemen.

Tomcat has a good idea. SU might have access to a few "active duty servicemen" tickets. Worth a try calling. You have nothing to lose. The game is in part supposed to be about servicemen.
So, CTO, will we see you behind the bench with an orange blouse and a Naval Officers hat? :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom