Game ing Day!!!!! | Syracusefan.com

Game ing Day!!!!!

DCCuse

Tailgate Buffet Legend
It is finally game day. Can't wait to hang with my Fine Lot brethren and watch my Cuse beat up on Wake Forest!!!

They looked REALLY GOOD in the Pinstripe Affair, but then again, K STATE didn't exactly practice defense too much in their game preparation. I was tough on Nassib last season, but let's hope he smacks me speechless this season !!!

I'm pumped! I am ready for some football! Go Orange!!!!

May the defense attack like wasps after someone threw stones at their nest
May the blockers smash the D like someone called their mom a name
May the receivers catch the ball like someone threw them a baby out of a window
May the runners run like they leaving a burning building
And of course most important of all:
May the team play hard like SmilinBob for 4 hours*
(*If the game persists longer than 4 hours the fans may need to call a doctor)

Pumped!!! I have no power due to Hurricane Irene but Im gonna try to find someway to watch this game. When using ESPN3 if you dont have one of the servers provided on the scroll box is there another way to access the live stream or archives to watch the game?

WAR DAMN OTTO!

Part II in our return to glory. Lets stomp these ACC chumps!!

Let's pick up where we left off last season and get the ball rolling!!!! GO CUSE!!!!!

leeeggggooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

my eggo? or logs? i like both personally. j/k. just feeling a little giddy and child like today like its christmas morning as a kid.

It feels like Christmas morning...today won't be the most productive day at work!

What's wrong with y'all? Y'all are playin' like some little girls! Y'all act like you never played football before! These guys are nothin'! They bleed just like we do, and sweat just like we do. They went through two-a-days. We went through two-a-days in 110 degree heat. I want you to hit everything that move! If the ref gets in your way, you hit him! They're cheatin' us too! They're against us too. This is our team. This is us! Let's go right now! Let's get it off now and let's go!

love the avatar guy. just watched the movie 2 days ago.

WE NEED YOU, WE NEED EVERYONE

THIS IS OUR STATE, OUR TOWN, OUR TEAM, AND WE GOTTA WIN - NOW!

GO ORANGE!

Pumped!!! I have no power due to Hurricane Irene but Im gonna try to find someway to watch this game. When using ESPN3 if you dont have one of the servers provided on the scroll box is there another way to access the live stream or archives to watch the game?

Hope you can recover from Irene well - I posted this elsewhere, but I know it's a common question. Basically follow Mark's instructions here:

http://www.syracusefan.com/threads/how-to-get-espn3.259/#post-2204

I tested it last night and it worked - it is tied to Yahoo mail sorta so if your computer automatically logs you in to Yahoo (for fantasy or whatever), log out first so you can see the mail icon to register at the AT&T site.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom