GAME MOVED TO SUNDAY | Syracusefan.com

GAME MOVED TO SUNDAY

What...the...fluck

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

The people who said that Brandon is fat need to check out the wallpaper of his twitter account.

Glad I took Monday off too :noidea:

I'll take another night in the gaslamp.

"In addition to forecasts of rain, Friday calls for “sustained winds of 15-20 miles per hour, gusting to 30 miles per hour,”

I loved Hopkins reaction, "That's good news for our zone."

:rolling:

Talk about absolute cluster.

First they schedule Syracuse to travel to San Diego ... then make you take out another mortgage to afford tickets ... then they take a dump all over your travel plans...

The people who said that Brandon is fat need to check out the wallpaper of his twitter account.

Not a single person on this board said that Triche is fat.

Also, it's nice that Syracuse gets to participate in this. But can this be the end of these gimmick games already? Nasty inconvenience for the visiting fans; not ideal for the teams, either.

Only Syracuse could bring rain to San Diego. I bet they have a drought for the 8 months after the game.

I hear CTO may be renting out an entire floor of the city's finest hotel so all stranded Cuse fans have a crash pad...;)

OK. I lied. You'll all be sleeping on the beach around a campfire. And yes, I am jealous. There are worse places to spend a couple extra days.

Also, it's nice that Syracuse gets to participate in this. But can this be the end of these gimmick games already? Nasty inconvenience for the visiting fans; not ideal for the teams, either.
I think they were trying to honor the folks in the military by staging it there on Veterans Day which is Nov 11 but celebrated on Friday

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom