Game not on Watch Espn | Syracusefan.com

Game not on Watch Espn

I'm being told the game is blacked out for me (downstate NY) but it's not on TV.

Try again. Wasn't working at first but working now

I had to go down to College FB, and search through the games there. It wasn't showing up in the "watch live TV" section.

Also, I made my phone a mobile hotspot and connected my roku to it...WAY better than my wifi, which froze about 5 times in the first few minutes and has been choppy for months. Luckily I got unlimited data. I'm giving TIme Warner's Internet the boot Monday. Useless.

Mine says "Unable to Play Video" on my iphone and I get this on my laptop...

upload_2017-9-9_15-46-32.png

I'm having problems too. Says " A network error occured..."

it appears none of the accn extra games are working on espn3, no matter who you subscribe to

Need some clarification from someone who know please.Anybody? telling us "its working" or not doesn't help.Where are you what providers do you have is the game on regular broadcast in your area. Dallas Texas area,Apple TV, Watch ESPN getting the same message as i log in thru reg.Watch ESPN and the new ACC extra,Boston College/Wake comes in just fine.

No, i have ATT and having exactly the same problem, its a watch espn problem.

Need some clarification from someone who know please.Anybody? telling us "its working" or not doesn't help.Where are you what providers do you have is the game on regular broadcast in your area. Dallas Texas area,Apple TV, Watch ESPN getting the same message as i log in thru reg.Watch ESPN and the new ACC extra,Boston College/Wake comes in just fine.

In the same area, can't find it on any sports channel (which is why they take it off sometimes, and i have all the channels) so out of luck i suppose.

Watching through the Watch ESPN app on my ipad. I life in Alexandria, VA. I'm signed in through my DIRECTV account and my Internet is through AT&T.

Not working with ATT here in ATL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom