Game of Thrones Season 6 - moderate spoilers herein | Syracusefan.com

Game of Thrones Season 6 - moderate spoilers herein

themole

Starter
Anyone else following some of the filming news out of Game of Thrones? Here's a few tidbits from some of the major storylines/characters. There are a bunch of more major possible spoilers out there that I won't list (like Tyrion meeting Dany or Stannis burning Shireen, that level of spoiler) but watchersonthewall.com has good info.

NEW CHARACTERS/LOCALES
Euron Greyjoy will be around, and Damphair. And Randyll Tarly. And someone approximating Septon Maribald and some of the northern Lords, and the Brotherhood Without Banners (no idea if you know who will finally appear)

OLD CHARACTERS APPARENTLY RETURNING
Blackfish, Rickon, Osha, Yara, Bran, 3-eyed raven, Walder Frey

BOOK PLOTS SHOWING UP AT SOME POINT
Siege of Riverrun, the acting troupe from the "Mercy" WOW chapter

SOME GIANT BATTLE
Up in the north, albeit south of the wall

FLASHBACKS
There will be something involving young Ned and Hodor. The Tower of Joy sequence will be shown in some way.

More major (for real, beware!), info at this Google Doc maintained by someone from the site:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13m92zm2jETuKlKNj7KVMFtO-Bmwj2HQR7N6y_wBoRWM/edit

Super excited that Ian McShane has joined the cast.

Curious to see how (or whether) the Tattered Prince character emerges - I suspect his bloodline may be of import. If he's left out that works against my theory.

I believe I now understand the genesis / nature of the conflict between men and the Others, and the initial encounter with Waymar Royce explains much - it may in fact hint at the ultimate outcome of ASOIAF and disposition of major characters. Wonder if the show will start to get there first, or if GRRM will reveal in TWOW.

It's great as a long-time reader of the books to be as unprepared for what's about to happen as my wife and other friends who have never read the books.

Also I won't have to deal with all the WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT NED/ROB/TYWIN/ETC WAS GOING TO DIE???

Ozcuse said:
It's great as a long-time reader of the books to be as unprepared for what's about to happen as my wife and other friends who have never read the books.

Also I won't have to deal with all the WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT NED/ROB/TYWIN/ETC WAS GOING TO DIE???

It's funny, some book readers seem really upset that the series has passed the books, but it's so awesome not knowing what's going to happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom