Game used Triche jersey from the Battle of the Midway | Syracusefan.com

Game used Triche jersey from the Battle of the Midway

PPS I may be a little slow to put 2 and 2 together, but the seller is selling a lot of game used jerseys...must have some good connections. And the handle is ctcuse. Is that you CTO?

His game worn sneakers are up too. Different seller.

I'd love it, but the SOB wouldnt fit me well :(

I also want to ask is how can we tell these things are real? Everything has a certificate, but I dont know what to make of said certificate. I mean, my buddy's brother printed fake tickets to Woodstock 99 and made a bit of cash if I recall the story correctly.

There's no way that's a Kueth warmup jacket available either, right? That logo was certainly not used until recently. Could it be a Mookie Watkins? I can't remember any other non-walkon wearing #13 recently, as indicated by the XXL tag.

300 bucks for former Syracuse star Sean Williams game worn jersey. Home or away!
image.jpg
http://syracuse.steinersports.com/game-worn/basketball-jerseys/

There's no way that's a Kueth warmup jacket available either, right? That logo was certainly not used until recently. Could it be a Mookie Watkins? I can't remember any other non-walkon wearing #13 recently, as indicated by the XXL tag.

We just started using the "Block S" a few years ago. It can't be Duany's.

The real question to ask is, how much is SU getting from Steiner annually for this game-used gear?