Game Watching at the Fair | Syracusefan.com

Game Watching at the Fair

shandeezy7

Living Legend
Busy weekend coming up for me, which will have me at the State Fair on Saturday. Does anyone know of any good places where I can watch the game inside the Fair? It doesn't need to be on some 60" tv with sound or anything, but preferably someplace I can relax, have a few beers, and not need to strain to see the television.

Time Warner Cable/Science Building. I was working at the Fair for YNN in 2009 and watched the whole Minny game from there.

The Beer tent last year had some NFL preseason games on last year if I remember correct so I assume they would have the Cuse game as well.

Time Warner Cable/Science Building. I was working at the Fair for YNN in 2009 and watched the whole Minny game from there.

TWC is no longer in the Science Bldg. They've been replaced by hot tubs.

TWC now has a small tent across from the Swine Barn. Ironic.

TWC is no longer in the Science Bldg. They've been replaced by hot tubs.

TWC now has a small tent across from the Swine Barn. Ironic.

Hmm. Well, disregard what I just said.

West End Pub.

I watched a cuse game there a couple years ago. Wasn't bad, except for the live band that was playing basically the whole game.

Doesn't SU have their own booth at the Fair? I thought they did last year. Promoting ticket sales. If they don't have a TV there no one does.

I actually thought i heard they found a way to keep it open..but i could be wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom