Gameday Saturday | Syracusefan.com

Gameday Saturday

GoCuse14

All Conference
grrr...we have gameday Saturday and a huge game and while I am usually home with my daughter every weekend with no plans...I actually have an all day bachelor party event to attend. Figures

DVR/ESPN3. Don't check your phone. Think about the tom foolery/shenanigans at the bachelor party.

unfortunately this will be a stripper free event...we are doing a mini beer olympics. Teams of two, bags, beer pong, quarter pong, washers...and a couple other games I forget. 30 dudes...3 kegs...then hit a bars if we are able when its all said and done. Hookahs and cigars...pretty low key but a good time. I will try to keep my phone away, but I never have enough will power to do it.

unfortunately this will be a stripper free event...we are doing a mini beer olympics. Teams of two, bags, beer pong, quarter pong, washers...and a couple other games I forget. 30 dudes...3 kegs...then hit a bars if we are able when its all said and done. Hookahs and cigars...pretty low key but a good time. I will try to keep my phone away, but I never have enough will power to do it.

Sounds like what I call "Thursday".

Sounds like what I call "Thursday".
ha ha ha...used to be in my younger days...only 34 but having a kid got me waay out of my game when it comes to drinking. Can barely do 2 nights in a row anymore.

So, no strippers, but there will be hookahs. Smart move. Stripper-level hookahs cost a lot more than normal hookahs. ;)

Sorry then dude. O's before Bro's.

Your friends obviously suck. Mine know better than to schedule anything at this time of the year.

Your friends obviously suck. Mine know better than to schedule anything at this time of the year.

Better than someone scheduling a wedding for a college football Saturday. Those people lack humanity.

I live in Iowa now a days...the Bachelor is an Iowa fan so he gave up a long time ago!!!

I'm working Rangers-Sabres tomorrow night but I'm really hoping for a quick game to run to the bar to catch the 2nd half. By posting this, the game will now absolutely go into a 15 round shootout.

I had my bachelor party on a boat with strippers. But it wasn't on the way to a game. That would have been the icing on the cake.

I'm sure you will not be the only college basketball fan there. I went to a bachelor party in 1996 and those who chose to, got to watch the Cuse vs Mississippi State national semifinals. Watching Cuse win made the party even better.

I had my bachelor party on a boat with strippers. But it wasn't on the way to a game. That would have been the icing on the cake.

Boats n' Hoes? Did you hit the Catalina Wine Mixer for the honeymoon?

PRESTIGE.png
Boats n' Hoes? Did you hit the Catalina Wine Mixer for the honeymoon?
It's the Catalina Wine Mixer. Prestige Worldwide!

John Syracuse foretold us about this kind of event -- he mentioned penicillin, a crossbow, 8 pounds of fresh trout and fake mustaches. I tried to read the rest, but it was too beautiful to comprehend. God speed.

John Syracuse foretold us about this kind of event -- he mentioned penicillin, a crossbow, 8 pounds of fresh trout and fake mustaches. I tried to read the rest, but it was too beautiful to comprehend. God speed.
WWJSD?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom