Gameday Thread? | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Gameday Thread?

rrlbees said:
Obviously there was no replay here. Did they have replay on tv and was it hands to the face?

Yes and the commentators couldn't find it...

rrlbees said:
Obviously there was no replay here. Did they have replay on tv and was it hands to the face?

Saw nothing. Not even a maybe.

So Simmons had no hands even close to the face. Clear on replay he didn't do anything wrong.

I'm still trying to figure out what Thompson supposedly did. He dropped back into coverage but wasn't even in the frame of the interception replay. What the heck did he do?

Thompson got in the face of the CU WR who got beat on our INT.

It was nothing different than after most plays but the timing was poor after the Shafer meltdown. Same sideline official SS called a MFer threw the flag.

So Simmons had no hands even close to the face. Clear on replay he didn't do anything wrong.

I'm still trying to figure out what Thompson supposedly did. He dropped back into coverage but wasn't even in the frame of the interception replay. What the heck did he do?

Worst thing I've seen in sports in a long time. It's blatant cheating.

I hope bad things happen to all responsible.

PhatOrange said:
So Simmons had no hands even close to the face. Clear on replay he didn't do anything wrong. I'm still trying to figure out what Thompson supposedly did. He dropped back into coverage but wasn't even in the frame of the interception replay. What the heck did he do?

Since it was unsportsmanlike, it's possible something happened after the play that was no where near it.

But that hands to the face. Just don't get it. Even if they had the number wrong, you can usually see some OL getting his head pushed backwards. I didn't see anything close.

Please please lord I don't ask for much but if we can win this game I will be your loyal servant for an eternity I'm so mad at myself for not buying tickets

rrlbees said:

Certainly not on 51. Couldn't see it anywhere else. Neither could announcers.

Same score as LSU. And we have a missed FG, just like that game.

Chip said:
Certainly not on 51. Couldn't see it anywhere else. Neither could announcers.

Did the line judge throw that flag?

Whyyyy why did I not buy tickets never again!!!! I read all the stories about Nebraska dreaming of my own story why could I have been so niave

They did have replay. His hands never went above the shoulder pads. Bizarre call unless it was against someone else and they got the number wrong.

Exactly, we'll play like this and then lose 6 - 9 to BC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom