Garden 30 ... BET's Greatest Players 6-10 | Syracusefan.com

Garden 30 ... BET's Greatest Players 6-10

Pearl #7? Really? In BE "Tournament" history? He owned the BET for 3 years. If G-Mac is not #1 f** it, we should leave the conference!;)

Pearl #7? Really? In BE "Tournament" history? He owned the BET for 3 years. If G-Mac is not #1 f** it, we should leave the conference!;)

Agree on GMac. The only problem with Pearl is that he never won the BET, so it's hard to claim he owned it. Not to mention, you have Ewing, Walter Berry, Ray Allen who need to be above him. Still, I think Pearl should be in the top 5.

How about Kemba Walker last year? 26ppg, 5.4 rebounds, 4.2 assists and lead them to 5 straight wins (4 ranked teams). That's as good as it gets and it really wouldn't shock me if he is ahead of GMac. Both should be top 5, though.

How about Kemba Walker last year? 26ppg, 5.4 rebounds, 4.2 assists and lead them to 5 straight wins (4 ranked teams). That's as good as it gets and it really wouldn't shock me if he is ahead of GMac. Both should be top 5, though.
This. I think Kemba/Gerry will be 1 and 2, not sure which order though.

Agree on GMac. The only problem with Pearl is that he never won the BET, so it's hard to claim he owned it. Not to mention, you have Ewing, Walter Berry, Ray Allen who need to be above him. Still, I think Pearl should be in the top 5.
I agree totally. His was more of a cultural impact that didn't really translate statistically. But if you are talking about memories, I still have to think his image comes first to mind. I guess maybe if you're not a 'Cuse fan...

My initial comment was being more snarky than logical:cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom