Garnett late game foul | Syracusefan.com

Garnett late game foul

longislandcuse

Living Legend
Soooooooo sick of people saying "it was a foul but you dont call it there". No, its a blatant foul and the Celtics have been doing this for years and finally got burned. You cant call a foul there? Really ok, well in that case im going to tackle Iguodala, punch him in the face and kick him in the stomach to free up Pierce for a game tying three because you obviously "dont call a foul there".

Soooooooo sick of people saying "it was a foul but you dont call it there". No, its a blatant foul and the Celtics have been doing this for years and finally got burned. You cant call a foul there? Really ok, well in that case im going to tackle Iguodala, punch him in the face and kick him in the stomach to free up Pierce for a game tying three because you obviously "dont call a foul there".

I didn't see the game (was at the Met game) but was following it on the phone with some friends, when I saw the Celtics had the ball with like 10 sseconds left we all made the joke "time for the illegal screen".

Didn't even see the foul; was it a screen, charge, what?

As someone who grew up in Philly in the 60s and had my youth stolen from me by Auerbach, Mendy Rudolph, the old Garden clock operator etc etc...I say...

Wow, that's great. He was literally like running to get in the way. He was much more subtle when he tripped Toney Douglas last year

I don't know, it was a foul, but you don't call it there.

:)

I can get the argument that you don't make that call that late in the game IF you haven't been calling it all game.

However, Garnett had two off the ball fouls earlier in the game, so methinks that's a legit call to make there. Had it been the first off the ball foul on him I might feel differently.

Doc Rivers...the way you teach screening is a FOUL...get used to getting called for it a few times per game. Its going to happen. You can't grab a dude and swing your hip out as he is going past you. A screen doesn't move...it stands still.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom