Garrett Shrader on ACC PM at 5:00 | Syracusefan.com

Garrett Shrader on ACC PM at 5:00

He sure did against Purdue last year. Right?
he makes plays. cant you find any play at all where he made plays out of nothing or more out of less? thats not what he does. He isnt a Kelce type TE.

He has nice hands and runs nice routes to set guys up. But once he had the ball often that was it.

He was good against Purdue and others for sure.

at the next level he will have to figure out how to get past physical guys off the line as he is more of a tweener TE,

Google ACC PM- Garret Shrader and you can watch the interview. Packer is fixated on his fakes. He wants to spend time with Garrett so he can show him how do do it. Fun interview. Shrader is the best and a wonderful teammate. You can see why his teammates have respect for him. I’m not sure fans realize what a special kid this guy is.

Its hard to get much after the catch when you’re doubled and the rest of the secondary already sags towards you.

Oronde’s our most fundamental and talented receiver. Isaiah and Dono arent that far behind. Need Alford and Hatcher to keep working on the small things.

Going to really miss watch GS play

What an excellent representative of Syracuse
He really is. Totally different personality than Dungey but they are both awesome perfect QBs for Syracuse. Tough as nails. Embody the region so well.

Garrett should be a rockstar in Syracuse. He’s awesome with fans too. My 11 year old loves him.

he makes plays. cant you find any play at all where he made plays out of nothing or more out of less? thats not what he does. He isnt a Kelce type TE.

He has nice hands and runs nice routes to set guys up. But once he had the ball often that was it.

He was good against Purdue and others for sure.

at the next level he will have to figure out how to get past physical guys off the line as he is more of a tweener TE,
Tough critics here. Harder to have YAC in this offense, which as I see it, does a lot of its work along the boundary. And he's doubled the majority of the time, so I am not sure that it is fair to say he does not/cannot do it. He has at times (as I pointed out with his most famous example).

Is he Tyreek Hill or Calvin Ridley? He is not. No.

He really does represent the program so well. And was far and away the best player on the football field this past Saturday night.

wilson-dan-appreciate-about-you.gif

Google ACC PM- Garret Shrader and you can watch the interview. Packer is fixated on his fakes. He wants to spend time with Garrett so he can show him how do do it. Fun interview. Shrader is the best and a wonderful teammate. You can see why his teammates have respect for him. I’m not sure fans realize what a special kid this guy is.
I could not agree more!!

We've for the most part been lucky to have some really good kids come through this program through the years. Dino has done a great job of bringing in genuinely good kids into the program. They're really easy to root for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom