Geno Smith | Syracusefan.com

Geno Smith

ImperialOrange

Living Legend
with one of the most impressive stat lines you might ever see.

34/38 436 yards 6 td's 0 ints with 9:13 remaining... in the 3rd quarter!

Halfway through the 3rd quarter his QB ranking is 238.0. Not sure how the scale runs, but I guess if he didn't have the four incomplete passes, it might be 240 or 245.

Leader for the Heisman coming out of September.

44cuse

I'm ok with not playing WVU this year and keeping that trophy forever. Something tells me this team wouldn't fare vey well in M-town.

Baylor looks like they might have the worst pass defense in college football.

It's 63-49...with more than 13 minutes to play.

Holy balls

Bailey has 4 touchdowns and 264 yards receiving. Tevon has like 204 yards and 2 touchdowns. Just give the WVU offense the heisman trophy.

yeah Geno now has 7 tds like 580 yards passing and is i think 40/45 maybe...HE IS GOING TO WIN THE HEISMAN! Is that fair to say?

Perfect natural experiment. W all saw he was just ok pre holgorsen. Now he's off the charts.

Sigh

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

yeah Geno now has 7 tds like 580 yards passing and is i think 40/45 maybe...HE IS GOING TO WIN THE HEISMAN! Is that fair to say?

I'd wait to see what he does @ Texas next week first.

How great would it be to have a geno smith type talent?

He's far and away the front runner. Even a few losses won't matter, as seen w/ RGIII.

Good to see Laray Smith is in Morgantown to experience this :bang:

Final stats - 45-51 for 656 yards - Holy Crap!

One game does not make or break a Heisman. He's got to be the leading contender and to hell with the Longhorns.

No doubt. I'm just curious what he'll do if there's an opposing defense on the field.

Same West Virginia team we played last year. Nassib is a better passer than Smith, right? So why is Smith among the Heisman leaders?

Same West Virginia team we played last year. Nassib is a better passer than Smith, right? So why is Smith among the Heisman leaders?

Tavon Austin and Stedman Bailey. I like our skill position players but those guys are a threat to score every time they touch the ball.

because nassib isn't a better passer than smith

Tavon Austin and Stedman Bailey. I like our skill position players but those guys are a threat to score every time they touch the ball.

And that Woods kid will catch anything near him ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom