George McDonald's plan for Prince-Tyson Gulley? | Syracusefan.com

George McDonald's plan for Prince-Tyson Gulley?

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
14534862-mmmain.jpg

'Let him run the ball' for Syracuse football

I like PTG and M&M pushing him. Those three will be one of the best running corps in the nation. They are all good and electrifying in their own rights. I have no issue giving PTG the first shot at being the feature back. He is the old man of the group and has the abilities to be dangerous whenever he touches the ball.

I also like to he ability to change up with Morris and McFarlane. These two bare definite gems and they will get plenty of playing time. If PTG should suffer an injury or not be able to be a he feature back, these two will do nicely.

I like PTG and M&M pushing him. Those three will be one of the best running corps in the nation. They are all good and electrifying in their own rights. I have no issue giving PTG the first shot at being the feature back. He is the old man of the group and has the abilities to be dangerous whenever he touches the ball.

I also like to he ability to change up with Morris and McFarlane. These two bare definite gems and they will get plenty of playing time. If PTG should suffer an injury or not be able to be a he feature back, these two will do nicely.
All three will get touches, no doubt.

Please run North South. No east west this year! Please. I think Gulley is a bit hesitant to go through the holes in the line, he needs to fix that.

I think the biggest key is him staying healthy. If they can keep him at 90% or better the entire season, he'll have a great year.

Damn well better be! Wasted talent otherwise. Knock some people over, Adonis!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom