Georgetown Game Refs | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown Game Refs

Love it.

This thread will be 5 pages in an hour filled with Burr hate.

Marsh, what are your thoughts?

welp good game maybe we can beat them at their place

LOL oh great get ready for a non-existent anticipatory foul call from Burr when one of the teams is in transition and Burr won't be able to keep up with the pace and Raf will say that was a nickel dimer.

of course Burr will make the game about him. i guess it's better then Hess. Those refs made the PC 2nd half virtually not watchable

Watch him eject Melo.

no Jim he doesn't play here anymore......

burr's deal was probably that he could do 1 more.

and that flucker kept this 1 in his back pocket for 2 goddamn years.
Wow. Good call Frozen.

I wonder if JB knows about this? Could the Big East have just decided to throw the rules out of the window and stick it to JB here?

Methinks this is worthy of an investigation by Mr Waters or Ms Ditota.

Burr is the absolute worst. How the hell does he keep working? Time to retire the bastard. Master of the anticipation foul. Expect 50 foul calls and many What mystery fouls. What a disgrace.

Wouldn't want it any other way. The best part about this is burr lets the crowd dictate how he calls games.

Only good thing about burr is that he tends to favor the home team late in the game.

Sent using my Commodore 64

Can't wait to scream Burr's name. Instead of booing I'll be Burring.

Can't wait to scream Burr's name. Instead of booing I'll be Burring.
or you could ask him....
th

Well at least Higgins is retired. I'd rather have Burr over Higgins for a game like this.

Only good thing about burr is that he tends to favor the home team late in the game.

Sent using my Commodore 64
I think it's the total opposite--he tends to favor the road team to act like he's not intimidated by the home crowd.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom