Georgetown Game Refs | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown Game Refs

Roc will have at least one foul before the tip and another one within 5 minutes.

I think it's the total opposite--he tends to favor the road team to act like he's not intimidated by the home crowd.

That was more so Higgins imo.

Sent using my Commodore 64

I didn't know this till watching PTI and seeing the clip but Jim Burr was one of the 3 refs that gave big John Thompson a technical in the 1990 game that we won the regular season Big East title in.

Edit: Here is a clip from that game

I remember we used to chant at our high school games. 'We got the rope, we got the tree, now all we need is the referee' I bet in today's pc climate, we would have been forced to leave or forfeit the game. :rolleyes:

Well at least Higgins is retired. I'd rather have Burr over Higgins for a game like this.

Tim Higgins is retired. I'm sure that douche nozzle John Higgins will show up at one of or games in the tourney again.

Looks like everyone is going to get to see Fair play center, Burr will call at least 4 what the hell fouls on Rak, and Keita. We probably won't have either by the 32 minute mark.

Looks like everyone is going to get to see Fair play center, Burr will call at least 4 what the hell fouls on Rak, and Keita. We probably won't have either by the 32 minute mark.
Paging Mr. Dajuan Coleman...

I hold all the "Jerami Grant should play center" posts responsible for Burr reffing our game tomorrow. We should be careful what we wish for...

Well at least Higgins is retired. I'd rather have Burr over Higgins for a game like this.

It's easier to chant Higgins in a derogatory tone though than it is to chant Burr. But I'll give it my best try tomorrow :)

It's easier to chant Higgins in a derogatory tone though than it is to chant Burr. But I'll give it my best try tomorrow :)

I feel like we have a better shot if we applaud his calls.

???

I was just explaining why Tomcat referenced Frozen. If you were just goofing, I misinterpreted your post.

I was just explaining why Tomcat referenced Frozen. If you were just goofing, I misinterpreted your post.

Ahh.

Tom quoted Kaisers post and called him Frozen.

Ahh.

Tom quoted Kaisers post and called him Frozen.

I think he was just giving props to Frozen for calling this so early.

I think he was just giving props to Frozen for calling this so early.
Correct. I was wrong, Frozen was right, props to him. I am mystified as to how this happened and hope someone at the PS can investigate this...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom