Georgetown game threat | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown game threat

To this point he's leading all scorers in points and has 4 rebounds.

I repeat. Leading all scorers!

cooney's quickness alone has made him a better option against gtown

I'll take 20 losses during the regular season to see Cooney and co go on a rampage right now.

Underated?? Without Cooney we don't win 10 f-king games. Not 10 f-king games.

Seriously, just need another half like that and two things-don't play the slow down game and don't fall in love with the 3's.
LGO

Underated?? Without Cooney we don't win 10 f-king games. Not 10 f-king games.

Seriously, just need another half like that and two things-don't play the slow down game and don't fall in love with the 3's.
LGO
So you're saying we just need another half like the one in which we outscored Georgetown by 9 points and we should win? That's pretty insightful ;)

I kid, I kid. Hence the winky face.

I wish nothing but terrible things for otto porters career. I think he is the most underrated dirtbag in the league.

So you're saying we just need another half like the one in which we outscored Georgetown by 9 points and we should win? That's pretty insightful ;)

I kid, I kid. Hence the winky face.[/quot
You got it!

would like to see them post james up like they did against pitt to throw gtown off

gonna lose, had our chance to put them away and have had 5 ridiculous possessions in a row

All I could think when Trevor passed up the open three was the Chappelle's Show Prince sketch, and I was sitting here saying, "Shoot the J, shoot it!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom