Georgetown Game... | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown Game...

Whoever the new coach is...

it ain't gonna be Beardsley.
This is the problem who will it be? We have always had someone close to the program or called Simmons? It’s a huge change and an even bigger risk

If it were directed at the ref (and I assume it was), that’s getting called every time.
No ref throws that flag without warning the bench first.

They might’ve previously been warned but that ref was caught up in his emotion of calling the original penalty if not.

Next year is just about giving Desko an opportunity to go out on his terms. The only question with this team is who should be the next coach.

Trimbo has shown a lot of heart since day 1 & showing it again today. Thanks Jamie for all youve done

Next year is just about giving Desko an opportunity to go out on his terms. The only question with this team is who should be the next coach.

The job is attractive, but we need almost a total rebuild.

Will we be that patient?

No ref throws that flag without warning the bench first.

They might’ve previously been warned but that ref was caught up in his emotion of calling the original penalty if not.

If he said what I think he said, I disagree. You scream profane criticism at a ref’s call as a player, I think you should expect to sit. I don’t see that as an emotional call.

If a coach did the same to a ref, would that fly?

UVa accomplished a difficult transition of a beloved and historic coach with a few years of pain. It can be done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom