Georgetown Game... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown Game...

HT: GT 8-4

HT stats:

1621125073939.png

1621125098829.png

Pretty awful first half, Dearth and Kennedy have done some good things and Phaup is battling. 1st mid line looks way overrated zero factor and unable to beat a shorty.

I think it speaks to how bad this team has performed that they’re down four and we’re like “hey could be worse”! They could turn things around (they looked worse against Duke) but they also could implode further if a few things don’t go right. Frustrating, they’ve had chances and opportunities but just aren’t playing smart.

I think it speaks to how bad this team has performed that they’re down four and we’re like “hey could be worse”! They could turn things around (they looked worse against Duke) but they also could implode further if a few things don’t go right. Frustrating, they’ve had chances and opportunities but just aren’t playing smart.

Yep the Duke game was why I’m not ever counting this Cuse team completely out until it’s just mathematically not possible to score goals quickly enough. I had already halfway tuned out of that game and then suddenly... it was one of the best games of the year.

Yup exactly, same issues and mistakes popping up yet again. Beyond frustrating.

Of all the maddening things from the 1st half, that 2nd midfield still being run out there takes the cake. At what point do you play a couple of different guys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom