Georgetown Prediction Thread... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown Prediction Thread...

I hate Georgetown. They're a bunch of jerks.

Any guesses on attendance?

Pro: students still there, not a Nooner
Con: The juice isn't the same vs. G'town. Anyone under 35 has no frame of reference with rivalries glory days

Final answer: 25,044

Pro: students still there, not a Nooner
Con: The juice isn't the same vs. G'town. Anyone under 35 has no frame of reference with rivalries glory days

Final answer: 25,044

I know it doesn't quite compare to the 1980s, but we played some extremely intense games against Georgetown in the Dome in the 2006-2010 range in front of massive crowds.

I predict the wife and I will fight because I'll want to watch the game, but after being away for a week, she'll decide I shouldn't watch the game.

I predict the wife and I will fight because I'll want to watch the game, but after being away for a week, she'll decide I shouldn't watch the game.

Time for a new wife ;)

Ha JK

Who is going to win the fight?

Who is going to win the fight?

New wrinkle added into this discussion. She has volunteered us for some holiday thing whereby we need to be about 30 minutes from our house by 7:45 in the AM. So, I'm guessing we will be back in time and I'll be able to calmly state my position that I should watch the game after doing her thing in the morning. Stay tuned!

New wrinkle added into this discussion. She has volunteered us for some holiday thing whereby we need to be about 30 minutes from our house by 7:45 in the AM. So, I'm guessing we will be back in time and I'll be able to calmly state my position that I should watch the game after doing her thing in the morning. Stay tuned!
You're golden. She won't have a logical argument for keeping you away from the game.

You're golden. She won't have a logical argument for keeping you away from the game.

You funny. Logical argument. That's hilarious.

Trust me, I’ve been married for thirty years. Just say, “Look, I’m the man in this relationship, and I’m going to watch the Syracuse game.”

Works every time.
Now, that's funny.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom