Georgetown rumor | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown rumor

FB8630A3-07F5-4FFB-AC2B-F34635602F58.jpeg

It’s his game in a box!

Daniel guest bartended at The Krebs a couple of summers ago.
I saw William and his mom at Creekside (coffee place) in Skaneateles about 6 years ago. It seemed she was good friends with the owner.

CR was wrong? Shocked.

If we were in on this kid I would have been hot. You can always talk to dad on the phone or facetime etc. Why yoil at a school where u will put up big numbers but put in question your draft stock because of competition and you will not make the tournament.

If we were in on this kid I would have been hot. You can always talk to dad on the phone or facetime etc. Why yoil at a school where u will put up big numbers but put in question your draft stock because of competition and you will not make the tournament.

Put in question your draft stock? The following would disagree.
Bryce Drew
Doug McDermott
RJ Hunter

Even Allan Houston. Even though he played at Tennessee, an SEC school, that school was awful when we went there. Would be the equivalent of going to play for your father at Boston College.

This kid worked extremely hard to put himself in a position to make any decision he wants.

Now he gets to play for his dad and still be a 1st round pick.

And he screwed Georgetown on the way.

I couldn't be happier for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom